JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If my calculations correct thats like 16 pair per store but thats no big deal. royals were maybe that and out side of Villas, not many other places got em. Bet me fnl gets em and has as many as that Villa mngr said just online.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to double up on these in hopes of trading the extra pair for Royals...I'm somewhat cool with the manager at my local villa we were talking about them and he said he was 90% sure they would be getting them now it's just a waiting game

i don't get why people think they can trade these for royals.... noone is going to do that plus these won't be as limited.

i don't get why people think they can trade these for royals.... noone is going to do that plus these won't be as limited.
you don't know what someone else is willing to do...When the fear pack released the guy 2nd in line at my local fnl ended up trading his pair of fear 5's for a pair of fear 3's and $75 dollars...never say never to some people it isn't always about what's more limited

Any chance these will sit for a couple days in London? I got a cousin who lives over there but shes gonna be away until the 30th.

Any chance these will sit for a couple days in London? I got a cousin who lives over there but shes gonna be away until the 30th.
you never know, but Nike will allocate more pairs to the US after that royal fiasco. 

my advice, tell her to tell a friend to cop on RD.

I think there's a good chance they'll still be available on the 30th in London. J's don't sell out instantly in the UK (or anywhere else in the world, for that matter) like they do here in the US. When I was at the London Niketown last year, they still had lots of stock left from the last several Jordan releases:

View media item 689860
Javy

When I was in london in June of this year they still had bred 4s,11s and other retros that sold out within minutes here in the USA

FNL just tweeted the Breds will be a "very limited " release. As my villa source said , these will be like the royals.

FNL just tweeted the Breds will be a "very limited " release. As my villa source said , these will be like the royals.
sick.gif
mean.gif
 praying that it's a joke

These are my #1 priority but there are so many kicks coming out this month and next that I can cop as a consolation prize. Either way, December and January are great months for sneakers

Do we have solid info on the release times yet?

Finishline: 8am ET

Nike.com: ??

Footlocker: ???

Eastbay: ??

Back
Top Bottom