JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just got a nike email listing all releases and dates from the taxis on through the month. 1s were skipped over. Arent these on the calendar?

Just got a HOH in my area. I'll be on vacation, so just going to post up 12 hours early. Cause there is no way anybody is getting these offline.

Just got a HOH in my area. I'll be on vacation, so just going to post up 12 hours early. Cause there is no way anybody is getting these offline.

That'll be me too. No way in hell I can get anything offline. Don't even mention RSVP. That one fail even harder. Only shoe ill think about camping maybe 6 hrs top is the yeezy 2.

Do we have solid info on the release times yet?

Finishline: 8am ET

Nike.com: ??

Footlocker: ???

Eastbay: ??

arent they all 8am?
laugh.gif

There've been 9am, 6am, and midnight releases in the past.

just making sure.
Maybe years ago lol
i was in on the bred 4s release last year. jimmy jazz put them up middle of the night and some other site threw them up early.

i dont do EVERY release, i barely do one a year since i used to live next door to flightclub in the E. Village and would just go the lazy route and buy at a mark up or hit some secret spots in soho.

But the few i have been on, they were rarely smooth 8am releases.

Hence my asking. No harm done.  Now I know.

Update: my spot that initially said they would be giving tickets out are now saying these are FCFS. With them that means that their isn't too many to go around and who is dedicated enough to camp for their pairs...

Lawn chair action

i gotta question. how do people honor ghost chairs? why not just throw it in the garbage or just sit dere and take the spot? i dont camp btw

Starting to get anxiety about the availability of these. Was hoping the 11s would keep everyone distracted but it's starting to not look that way.

$250? Shoot, count me in for 2 pairs.

I'm about to pull the trigger on $300 right now. Cant.......resist.......the........urge.

"I'm dying of thirst..... dying of thirst. Seltzer, seltzer. A malted maybe??

Alright got my security blanket for this release, hopefully it don't come to that though 
tired.gif
, might campout at my local kicksusa

Dudes need to stop making it hot  
iseeu.png

If you still think this shoe is not already hot since the beginning then you need to catch up to 2013. You're still in 2006 and its time to wake up. This thread alone is already burning up. My first time here and it's already at page 219. Dudes that's asking all these question are dudes not even on NT. just imagine the hype outside NT. people on sneaker groups are already planning to pay resell to save them the hassle.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 not serious fam, as young as I am, I honestly dislike camping, I'm just hoping it won't be that bad....

Back
Top Bottom