JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Dudes need to stop making it hot  
iseeu.png
Deadass :lol:

Imma try and add my size to the cart on RD and start vomitting when it says error.

I think it's time for me to officially check into the thread. Seriously hope these won't be like Royals. I was able to get a pair of Royals but I got lucky. 2 pairs of these are a must!

[QUOTE url="/t/536390/jordan-1-black-red-releasing-fall-winter-2013-12-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/6540#post_19303421"]
SMH I can't compete with bots :smh:
I hear you..  i'm still doing stuff the old fashioned way :smh:  :lol:
[/quote]

Same here. I don't even buy shoes like that anymore, so I never cared.
I really want these though :lol:

I think it's time for me to officially check into the thread. Seriously hope these won't be like Royals. I was able to get a pair of Royals but I got lucky. 2 pairs of these are a must!

I hope these won't be like the Royals. The shoe gods bestowed us with Royal pairs. I'm not too sure this time around.

i gotta question. how do people honor ghost chairs? why not just throw it in the garbage or just sit dere and take the spot? i dont camp btw
ive been to campouts and my rule of thumb is ill honor a persons spot if i saw him there or someone saw him there before i got there. 

now ive seen situations where dudes put down 3 chairs down for their boys who dont show until the opening hour, some ppl let it play but if theres a strong majority who dont, its not gonna fly...period. 

i camped out for royals, and i was like 4th in line...if its a limited release and your 12th, youre praying they have more than a full size run or else theres no point to waiting. 

its retail or bust...i have yet to pay retail for any 1s this year....

I stand true to this with most release but this one I'm willing to pay. I'll find a way since I got lots of heat I can trade or sell for. So I'll be paying retail pretty much. But most like ill have 2 pairs minimum.

Just because one store gets a FSR doesn't make them "very limited"

Different stores get different amounts depending on their Jordan rep and numerous other circumstances. Every major retailer will have these, they can't be that limited.

Back
Top Bottom