JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^wow that's the first time i've seen day old new member post. kinda mind blowing for me #shallow #iknow

anyway, these pairs are looking good. I just got my 2nd pair of banned's today so that makes my current wear pair (DMP) obsolete. Will definitely double up on these on RD to keep my banned's fresh

^wow that's the first time i've seen day old new member post. kinda mind blowing for me #shallow #iknow

anyway, these pairs are looking good. I just got my 2nd pair of banned's today so that makes my current wear pair (DMP) obsolete. Will definitely double up on these on RD to keep my banned's fresh
lol yeah sorry man I use to have an account on here but I never posted I lost the password to that tho so I made this

Good job on the pickup 

I'm new to getting retro's (only have 4), but I imagine this will be by far the hardest to cop. I may need to start game planning now.

eh im saving now so even if i have to pay a little more i can, i have the KOs but i want these in leather so bad

My laces will be swapped on occasion. No dambs given. Dudes acting as if they really have the balls to approach random strangers on that fashion police steez. :rofl:

I wish this thread wouldn't have started so early. as if the hype wasn't going to be bad enough already

After getting the shadows I'm way too ready for these. I keep checking for them and this thread as if they're coming out next week. :smh: Need to chill foreal. We still don't have an official release date. These might not come out until Christmas for all we know. I'm so ready and anxiety kills.

Sources still say Boxing Day for the release date. I hope this is true so people don't think I'm full of ...
That's 12/26 for people without Google access.

After getting the shadows I'm way too ready for these. I keep checking for them and this thread as if they're coming out next week. :smh: Need to chill foreal. We still don't have an official release date. These might not come out until Christmas for all we know. I'm so ready and anxiety kills.

Im feelin the same way i swear i check this thread every hour on the hour just to get sum type of RD as a kid i use to think these were nothin but dunks but as i got older i really grew to appreciate this shoe way more and it became one of my top 5 favorite j's

I'm new to getting retro's (only have 4), but I imagine this will be by far the hardest to cop. I may need to start game planning now.
For someone new to the game, it's good that you already know Rule #1 to copping kicks. Always plan ahead! lol

Back
Top Bottom