JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I posted this in the AJ 1 High thread a few days ago but I thought this could be a possibility for a RD

The thought just came to me but what if the black/red Is released on Oct. 19th that's the Saturday after the 18th when the AJ I was banned in NBA for dress code violations. So what if Nike/JB released it at that time to conmerate that event in MJs career? They brought out shoes to celebrate MJs Slam Dunk with the NA IIIs and the playoff VIIIs to celebrate the end of his first 3-peat along with a Phienix Suns cw. Idk if this was discussed yet but the thought just came to me now lol

I posted this in the AJ 1 High thread a few days ago but I thought this could be a possibility for a RD

The thought just came to me but what if the black/red Is released on Oct. 19th that's the Saturday after the 18th when the AJ I was banned in NBA for dress code violations. So what if Nike/JB released it at that time to conmerate that event in MJs career? They brought out shoes to celebrate MJs Slam Dunk with the NA IIIs and the playoff VIIIs to celebrate the end of his first 3-peat along with a Phienix Suns cw. Idk if this was discussed yet but the thought just came to me now lol
this

praying they drop the bred 1s have a feeling since they've dropped pretty much every other bred colorway.....

85-1ST-DUNKOFF-40.gif

080326-jordan-dunk.gif

rd will be hell, i think i'll try to pre-order for $250-300 and be done with it. after rd won't they go for around $400-500?

the ingame cradle dunk was always my fav MJ clip/dunk as a kid... memories of watching the Come Fly With Me VHS :pimp:

^ Agreed. 300 would be my max but they gotta be REALLY premium. Like Italian cut, and individually crafted by hand by professional shoe makers globally. Though I know it ain't like that :lol:

Realistically though, 300 for sure

Last edited:
Shhhhhhh don't let jb hear you say that their idea of quality and ours are two differant things :lol: but I agree I'd do 250 for banned type leather

Nothing, we shouldn't have to pay anymore for premium quality. For the price we pay now the shoes should already be premium quality IMO. :smh:

That's a good point. 1s really don't cost that much to make. And the RTTG LV retailed for $130. Absolutely no reason why JB can't put that same effort of leather quality to these OG 1s this year. Imo

Does anybody own the bulls/celtics dmp pack and compare how the leather is to the recent og releases?

Bulls dmp got that plastic type "leather" on par with the chicago 1's....not as good as the recent og 1's...I actually just sold my pair today

Back
Top Bottom