JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Would you guys pull the trigger on some banned 1's for 800 or wait for the release ?

Thank you

with 800 you could damn near have enough bred 1s form this upcoming release to last you a lifetime.

The 1's have been great quality this year of thats what your decision is based upon, of course banned's are better but still 800 is no bueno for those.

Y'all talkin dunks and didnt bring up the human highlight film Dominique?

Last edited:
Y'all talkin dunks and didnt bring up the human highlight film Dominique?

Dominique had that raw power. MJ had elevation and hang time.

Vince had both wrapped into one. Nobody has done the reverse 360 windmill and crushed it like Vince since 2000.

I respect Mike, Dom, Erving, Kobe, etc etc. But Throw the ball up anywhere and any time and Vince would catch it. Dude literally had video game hops.

Dude did dunk contest dunks in game :lol: he's the greatest ever imo.

Vince had both wrapped into one. Nobody has done the reverse 360 windmill and crushed it like Vince since 2000.

I respect Mike, Dom, Erving, Kobe, etc etc. But Throw the ball up anywhere and any time and Vince would catch it. Dude literally had video game hops.

summed that up nicely man.

Dude did dunk contest dunks in game
laugh.gif
he's the greatest ever imo.
MJ is my guy, but i agree with vince being the best dunker of all time, and i don't think it's close... Nique suffered from the same problem J rich had.. they can only dunk off of two feet.. really limits the type of dunks they can do.. i think the only thing mj has over vince is maybe "style/grace" if that counts and the basketball moves (crossover, drop step, spin, etc) that led to the dunk itself.. i keep thinking about the turn baseline, turn back, turn baseline again and dunking in ewing's grill lol.. but yeah vince overall, you can't top that dude.. i would name my favorite vince dunks but then i'd be typing this post up for another 2 hours

with 800 you could damn near have enough bred 1s form this upcoming release to last you a lifetime.

The 1's have been great quality this year of thats what your decision is based upon, of course banned's are better but still 800 is no bueno for those.

Im going to wait and just double up on the next release good looking out.

$800 would get you some OGs in great condition with a box, especially if you find a motivated seller.
This right here. This years breds and banneds are two dif shoes anyway. Its really about which one you want more. Banneds for $800? Thats insane and I personally would drop that coin on a real legit classic pair than some novelty.

MJ is my guy, but i agree with vince being the best dunker of all time, and i don't think it's close... Nique suffered from the same problem J rich had.. they can only dunk off of two feet.. really limits the type of dunks they can do.. i think the only thing mj has over vince is maybe "style/grace" if that counts and the basketball moves (crossover, drop step, spin, etc) that led to the dunk itself.. i keep thinking about the turn baseline, turn back, turn baseline again and dunking in ewing's grill lol.. but yeah vince overall, you can't top that dude.. i would name my favorite vince dunks but then i'd be typing this post up for another 2 hours

Yeah Mike definitely had a better gather/pull up and nobody could fly like Mike. He had grace and style like no other. Thats what makes his dunks so special.

Vince could just do what no one else could in the air. Its really crazy what he would do in regulation.

Oh yeah, and back on the actual topic :lol:

9250962887_f971ad410b_h.jpg

Me and wifey will both be copping backup pairs this fall.

Last edited:
If there was one pair of 1's that deserved to see a general in-store release, I'd say these.  However, I can see them making these limited, so that when they bring them back years from now, the HYPE is exactly the same or higher.

What leather sir? As clean as those are, they appear to be the DMP pair it looks like.
going off of the creasing the leather doesnt look bad at all, the cheaper the leather the worse the creasing

I use forcefields in my sneakers. My 1's are probably the most worn kicks I have aside from my bred 4's and black cement 3's. I use forcefields in both my 1's and 3's but not in my 4's since they're nubuck.

I've worn these hundreds of times and they have held up like tanks. I love the 1's for that exact reason. Throw some force fields in them and clean them with a wet rag/shoe cleaner from time to time and they will never break down on you.

I actually like the quality of the DMP 1's contrary to some others. There hasn't been any issues with them.

The only thing I have a problem with on Air Jordan 1's is the heel drag...but thats mostly because I walk weird :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom