JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Kobe dunked on people just like Mike did. LeBron doesn't for some odd reason. Vince Carter and Dominique Wilkins were better dunkers then them all though. Nothing compares to what Vince Carter did as far as dunking goes.

I agree. Vince was amazing in his prime. I guess the majority will pick MJ but imo Vince was the man, which is no knock on MJ of course. I don't think LeBron really likes contact but he's got a few posterizations. (Insert Damon Jones gif [emoji]128064[/emoji])
Hahaha man thats perposterous.

Don't get me wrong lol MJ was definitely iconic, but you gotta admit just like MJ Vince had some monster slams.
Lol i know. Its a shame forums and threads are faceless. They cant show the sense of humour while typing. That said vince was great but its a shame its kindve all ill remember him for.

Vince's dunks were better than Jordans. Anyone who disagrees obviously hasn't seen Vince Carter dunk.

I was a huge MJ fan as a kid, but 2000 was the year VC took that crown.
Vince Carter jumped over a 7 footer in an Olympic game. I really don't think it's debatable he is the best dunker in his prime ever.

Vince's dunks were better than Jordans. Anyone who disagrees obviously hasn't seen Vince Carter dunk.

I was a huge MJ fan as a kid, but 2000 was the year VC took that crown.
I have to politely disagree. I watched Jordan dunk as a kid so im sure i saw Carter too. I wasnt that impressed but it is just my opinion. i dont remember much competition in 2000. Also i dont see how posterizing makes for a better dunker but...the kid had hops and made use of it. If anything he was a great find for a league that really needed a fix after Jordan left plus most stars wouldnt touch a dunk competition. Still dont.

I"d argue that Latrell Sprewell or Shawn Kemp could easily have given VC a run for his money....

Vince Carter is probably the greatest dunker of all time. And this is coming from a die hard MJ fan. Haha as a player it would be blasphemous to even put Vince carter in the same sentence.

My top 5 in no particular order for best in game dunkers:

Vince Carter
Michael Jordan
Dominique Wilkins
Dr Julius Irving
Shawn Kemp

Why is quality still being discussed here? Your words will not make it better.

In game dunker.. I'd say Jordan. If it was a contest.. Slight edge to VC.

But still.. Geez....
Jordan is in no way, shape, form or fashion a better in game or out of game dunker than Carter. He's just not. If you think he is, something is severely wrong with your vision. 

Jordan did it a lot smoother imo, VC gets your attention with the sheer power of his dunks, but Jordan was as crafty as they come when it comes to spontaneous dunks

Jordan is in no way, shape, form or fashion a better in game or out of game dunker than Carter. He's just not. If you think he is, something is severely wrong with your vision. 
lol.

Watched both to rethink this and still think MJ is better in game. You would never see the dunk coming with MJ how he dribbles and moves and is still able to explode out of no where. Vince Carter has a great gather and finish to his dunks but you could see it coming most of the time. MJ has so many moves before the dunk. I'd take an MJ fast break or half court or whatever anytime because not only the way he dunks but everything before the dunks too. But in a contest, VC.

Last edited:
To be fair VC was able to see what MJ, Nique and them did creatively and expand upon that, also that Olympic dunk was less about the actual dunk and more about the jump/elevation. None of the dunks VC did in 2000 made me say wow, mike couldn't do that.

Would you guys pull the trigger on some banned 1's for 800 or wait for the release ?

Thank you

roll.gif
I would say just wait but obviously money isn't an issue for you so go right ahead and pull that trigger!
      LOL nah im not balling like that but do really want the banned 1's
Bruh... No. Never. Not even if these weren't dropping.

Just, no...
     Im going to try and wait , then double up on these .

thnx guys

Back
Top Bottom