JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Was really hoping to get some info on non US suppliers on here from someone but to no avail. Ended up doing my own research and came across one site so far that'll have them. Checking to see if they ship to US now....

Oh important question! For all my peeps who are big on the raffle system or just know about it.

If I'm trying to score 2 pairs, and I had 2 other people come with me to get tickets.

If I GAVE the same phone number on all 3 of the tickets will they not let me buy 2 pairs if 2 of the 3 raffle win?

Someone please help because I'm trying to get more tickets Friday and idk if I should give the same number, or I'll still be able to cop 2 pairs if I won twice?

Or will my raffle name be discarded since I won once already?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Was really hoping to get some info on non US suppliers on here from someone but to no avail. Ended up doing my own research and came across one site so far that'll have them. Checking to see if they ship to US now....

The usual euro sites will be getting them.

My dilema. Villa twitter says tickets thurs, word is mine and others will do fcfs. Today is an off day so no way to know whether to line up tomorrow morning or not.

those arent GM, they are straight fake

hopefully by Friday, i will have thorough review of everything for everyone and end this all, once and for all.

lets see what happens :nerd:

Just finished reading through 25-30 pages... Wow

Well let me first wish everyone a merry xmas and happy holidays :smile:

Now i want to apologize to the fam for not being able to get the downtown SF code, i was rushing yesterday in the city and couldnt make the stop **** barely got my haircut. Anyways another member posted it so i think i can slide with it lol

Good luck to everyone, i must lock down my elusive pair before Sat since i will be leaving Fri night on a 10 days trip to Honduras :pimp: hope everyone that wants a pair be able to score specially true NT heads.

Oh by the way geraldg2309 geraldg2309 congratz on your recognition def deserved :pimp:

Last edited:
keep researching, there is more than 1 overseas spot, some ppl here easily know more than 7-10 places (not including U.K spots)

Last edited:
once you guys do your homework just plan accordingly and you should be able to cop, 3 more days 
happy.gif

How are my L.A. NTers going after these - raffle, online, camping?

My best chance is online I think - I'm assuming I've missed out on raffles, and I'm not camping out.

Oh important question! For all my peeps who are big on the raffle system or just know about it.
If I'm trying to score 2 pairs, and I had 2 other people come with me to get tickets.
If I GAVE the same phone number on all 3 of the tickets will they not let me buy 2 pairs if 2 of the 3 raffle win?
Someone please help because I'm trying to get more tickets Friday and idk if I should give the same number, or I'll still be able to cop 2 pairs if I won twice?
Or will my raffle name be discarded since I won once already?
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
I came across this same dilemma. Just to be on the safe said, I wouldn't keep using the same number. The trick? Download an app called Burner. It gives you fake phone numbers to use. They actually work and they will just be re-routed to your actual cell phone number. Enjoy :smile:

Why not just post the code regardless if anyone has the other code, just to help the fam? Now you saw the list, more than you ever expected... 
Merry Christmas!

Yes it is and I appreciate it, I will be posting the Tyler mall riverside code in a min, it's in my phone.

386 pages and 3 days until rd

this thread gonna be 500 by 8am sat....lol

aftermath will top out at 700 pages

I came across this same dilemma. Just to be on the safe said, I wouldn't keep using the same number. The trick? Download an app called Burner. It gives you fake phone numbers to use. They actually work and they will just be re-routed to your actual cell phone number. Enjoy
smile.gif
that and google voice too 

Back
Top Bottom