JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

locobans locobans hah thanks fam. Not here to seek recognition, just love shoes like everyone else here. Btw I see you have a kid on the way? Congrats fam!!!!!!!

I hear you man we in here for kickz but definitely nice to hear the top dogs call your name on a good way... And yeah we're expecting our 1st... It's a boy by the way and he got his gammas delivered yesterday :pimp:

keep researching, there is more than 1 overseas spot, some ppl here easily know more than 7-10 places (not including U.K spots)
Yea I've got a list of about 7 but I've only seen physical evidence of one shop having them. Was hoping to get a few more names if possible that are confirmed to have them.

Last edited:
I hear you man we in here for kickz but definitely nice to hear the top dogs call your name on a good way... And yeah we're expecting our 1st... It's a boy by the way and he got his gammas delivered yesterday :pimp:

:smokin

Great, great news bro. I expect to see you double up for you and babylocobans in the future. :lol:

On the topic of foreign stores. What's the rule on paying customs fees and all that crap? Is it only over $200?

My dilema. Villa twitter says tickets thurs, word is mine and others will do fcfs. Today is an off day so no way to know whether to line up tomorrow morning or not.
My brother in law just surprised me with a box for christmas. I open it, royal 1s. My size, just out of the blue. I really didn't even know what to say, but he just made my christmas. I hope you all have a great christmas! Try and make someones day amazing. 
Which villa did u here of doing fcfs

Yea for real lol could I dm you for a little research assistance?
No need. Just hit that search bar or google.com. Trust me if I find a site actually comes through I'll let everyone know after I get my 1 pair and my couple of homies on here have been PMed first.

I came across this same dilemma. Just to be on the safe said, I wouldn't keep using the same number. The trick? Download an app called Burner. It gives you fake phone numbers to use. They actually work and they will just be re-routed to your actual cell phone number. Enjoy
smile.gif
Oh okay, but if you used the same number twice and won more than once would the second win get discarded or something? Or if they called at separate times you'd be straight? Sorry for all the questions.

Oh okay, but if you used the same number twice and won more than once would the second win get discarded or something? Or if they called at separate times you'd be straight? Sorry for all the questions.
You would most likely get discarded...I don't think it's worth the risk

Last edited:
Do HOH/FTL locations have a finite number of raffle tickets?

I've never done a raffle before.

Do HOH/FTL locations have a finite number of raffle tickets?
I've never done a raffle before.
Yes, most do have a limit. I would suggest getting there some time around the time they start giving them out, if not earlier.

Only one would get discarded correct? Not both?
Probably both man. Like I said before, it's not worth the risk, especially when there are several easy ways around it...

Probably both man. Like I said before, it's not worth the risk, especially when there are several easy ways around it...
That's odd... what if a couple had 1 house phone the use or something for both of them? But thanks though.

Anyone else know about using the same number for multiple raffle tickets? And what happens if you get selected twice?

Back
Top Bottom