JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so you're saying we can not camp?

I mean.. you can camp.. but.. most stores already gave away their reserve tickets and other stores are doing raffle tickets.
You can wait to see if anyone doesn't pick up a pair and pick those up. But you wouldn't have to camp overnight for that

you might as well enter the raffle twice if you can it's unlikely your name will be pulled twice. I tried to pull it at dtlr but the same dude was there all day lol

i may be able to help a few people out, as im suppose to pick up a few more pairs from my plug tomorrow  

sorry No more people my inbox just blew up, the people i already told i will check tomorrow, and let you know 

Anyone have shiekhs raffle code for sun valley and antioch?
nerd.gif

GS sizes will be EASY to get

i got my girl royals in a size 6 about 10 mintues after the link went out which is way more limited than these

Can someone actually confirm GS sizes were produced??? all these online sites say no GS except for JJ? I just wanna know if I can walk up in my local spot and cop my size lol

GS sizes will be EASY to get

i got my girl royals in a size 6 about 10 mintues after the link went out which is way more limited than these

yea, you have no idea what you are talking about

way more limited? :rofl:

they are the same just more pairs in the USA

these are pretty limited and GS sizes are hard to find

Can someone actually confirm GS sizes were produced??? all these online sites say no GS except for JJ? I just wanna know if I can walk up in my local spot and cop my size lol

DUDE

GS sizes were made, they are releasing but seems like NOT ONLINE...

its been posted on plenty of sites that GS are for sale online... ebay, resell sites.

if you want contact kids footlocker, thats a store that should have them. online tho, no go

DUDE

Thanks, I read the pass 20 pages of this thread so yea. But I've called all my spots and they have no clue it they getting GS sizes tho.

About a week ago I was referred to by somebody who frequents this thread to a seller claiming he was supplying 100% authentic 1's... after telling me he had no 11.5's he miraculously found a pair in about 20 min... gave me his info to WESTERN UNION him $260 :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Definition of shady. Luckily im a bit smarter than that

View media item 710106

I could of easily got swindled if I didnt know any better, stay safe out there folk, dont let the thirst get you

About a week ago I was referred to by somebody who frequents this thread to a seller claiming he was supplying 100% authentic 1's... after telling me he had no 11.5's he miraculously found a pair in about 20 min... gave me his info to WESTERN UNION him $260 :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Definition of shady. Luckily im a bit smarter than that

View media item 710106

I could of easily got swindled if I didnt know any better, stay safe out there folk, dont let the thirst get you

Got the same info from someone who is in here HEAVILY

Dont want to name names but you know who it is

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom