JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I know I'll have kids size secured if any wants to help me out with 9.5 in the dmv let me know ill trade them my two kids size .

I know I'll have kids size secured if any wants to help me out with 9.5 in the dmv let me know ill trade them my two kids size .
You might want to hold off on that 2 for 1 trade. Kids might be so rare that you might be able to get close to what you would for some adult sizes.

Would it be considered cheating if you signed up for the Shiekh raffle with different accounts/emails and won more than once?

Aye y'all If I'm Tryna cop on footlocker.com is that free shipping code being advertised on the site be valid for the release on Saturday? Not tripping about shipping but I don't wanna **** around and put the code in and the **** don't work and **** my chances up. Idk if codes like that would work on a release like this

was feeling confident about my raffles but now in getting scared the more you guys hype it up lol. DTLR probably won't call people until Friday and hoh isn't even doing the raffle until Friday and calling people Saturday. people gonna be bitting their nails waiting for that call

Aye y'all If I'm Tryna cop on footlocker.com is that free shipping code being advertised on the site be valid for the release on Saturday? Not tripping about shipping but I don't wanna **** around and put the code in and the **** don't work and **** my chances up. Idk if codes like that would work on a release like this
I'm sure it'd work but I wouldn't risk it on this release.

This is why I cant stand DTLR around here...dudes are mad shady

Thurs & Fri of last week

Me: What day are yall releasing the tickets

DTLR: Sometime either Thursday or Friday of next week

Monday:

DTLR: Sometime either Thursday or Friday

Tuesday:

DTLR: Oh I'm Sorry, we released them today and we're all out

That's why dtlr won't carry any more good shoes cause of crap like that nike pulled their account last I hear on twitter.

I will be getting these no matter what, but im not a big fan of the red on the 2013s. I saw them in person the other day and the red on the 2001s are much nicer

I have never camped out for a sneaker before and was looking to do so for the Bred 1s on Saturday.  I know they distributed the reserve tickets, but unfortunetly I couldn't get my hands on one. Do any of you know if camping out and getting the sneaker without the ticket could be a possibility?

Thanks

I have never camped out for a sneaker before and was looking to do so for the Bred 1s on Saturday.  I know they distributed the reserve tickets, but unfortunetly I couldn't get my hands on one. Do any of you know if camping out and getting the sneaker without the ticket could be a possibility?

Thanks
At a mom and pop store possibly, HOH is a slim chance, FNL and Champs....come on son you might as well just try to get em online it's not gone happen at a store

Thanks

No. Unless you're thinking about trying to ask people picking up their pairs and offering like $300 lol

Back
Top Bottom