JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Funny how things snowballed. Limited and 300 asking price doesn't bother me. I have patience and a set limit. If it doesn't go my way I won't sweat. I have a few pairs deadstock that can ease my pain. Patience is a virtue. Happy huntings.

So many randoms and new users in this thread 
nerd.gif

Anybody who did a pre order for around $250 from a reseller should be feeling very uncomfortable right now. Gonna be a lot of refunds coming.

info on the bred controller?

That bred 360 controller tho :pimp:

I Made it, it's actually an Xbox one controller. I took it apart and used Fabric dye on the face plate.

One of the smartest moves I've seen in this thread. Props.
Good looking out, I honestly didn't even want 2 pairs of Gamma's but when I won 2 raffles I told myself I better take them for a situation like this. A couple kids in the store were trying to say I was buggin for doing that trade but I left the store knowing I won :lol:

Good **** @Bee GoT GaMe 23

How you living nowadays?

My guy! I'm chillen man staying out of trouble. What size you wear? I know you be in my area, I don't work at champs anymore but I'm going to see if I can make anything happen at Roosevelt field and if I can ill shoot you a PM

hoquote name="PriceBoy00" url="/t/536390/jordan-1-black-red-releasing-fall-winter-2013-12-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/13320#post_19412230"]

Newbies comin in here tryin to get the whole thread shut down. C'mon now :smh:[/quote]Lmaoooooo I'm preparing for saturday

Totally confused with the whole sweepstakes process for these at HOH. Says that if you're selected they will contact you on saturday (12/28) and that you'll have to pick them up on release day (12/28). If that means u have until 6pm to go there right after they call u then that's not right at all

I couldn't care less about who is a newbie or who ia lurking. On my defense I had the same screen name on yuku. However i decided to join again because i felt like it and being a part of niketalk again. I remember in 99 I used to lurk the site for release dates and found it to be very helpful. My have things changed. False sense of entitlements and e-bravado is the it thing i guess. For all charlotte and carolina people ia really who i want to converse with. Mishka and nike dollar signs where you at?

Seriously... Mods should start IP banning these trolls specially those that have created separated accounts from their main just to post stupid **** back to back to back....

NT needs to close registration like demonoid invite only F it

Back
Top Bottom