JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

6PM seems like a lot of time? Unless they call you like at 5:59 or something.....I assume they'd call you in the morning?

Don't see anything wrong if they give you a few hours heads up. These release on the weekend after all.

Hell, one of the places I entered a raffle for said if we're picked but don't answer their initial call, they move on to the next person.

Last edited:
I feel you never really went up there for releases cause I dont know anyone up there and don't know how things get down there. I might try a couple of stores while I'm at the mall either in tampa or Orlando

Plan A: Cop 2 pairs from foreign countries then jet to my fcfs spot to camp
Plan B: Cop 3 at 8am(which won't happen)

You could say i'm in panic mode.

Why wouldn't you be ready as if you are going to win ???

I dont think they going ti call you at 5:30 :lol:
Why wouldn't you be ready as if you are going to win ???

I dont think they going ti call you at 5:30 :lol:
6PM seems like a lot of time? Unless they call you like at 5:59 or something.....I assume they'd call you in the morning?
Not everyone can get there that fast. Let alone having to drop whatever you're doing just to get there. Doesn't give you anytime to work around the pick up time. You're forced to drop everything

i drove home, ate, fed and walked my dog, showered, took a sh*t, played guitar for about 30 minutes, 

how the F did i miss 673 messages?!?!

knowing house of hoops they'll start calling people at 3 pm 
laugh.gif

Don't see anything wrong if they give you a few hours heads up. These release on the weekend after all.

Hell, one of the places I entered a raffle for said if we're picked but don't answer their initial call, they move on to the next person.

Yea that's how they do me down here. If I don't pick my phone up while i'm at work I just missed out. For the Black Grapers they left me a voicemail.

thoughts on paying $190 for a pair saturday?
ohwell.gif
Personally, I wouldn't trip. I pay 190 for J's all the time. These retail for 140 but just forget that for a second lol. I'd cop.
yeah i figured I just dropped $150 on jeans that I was lukewarm about (even though highend jeans were a priority) so $190 for sneakers I really want is cool.  I was just debating doing that or trying my hand at ndc (
laugh.gif
)

Ok $36 with tax included. Still, what's your deal brother?
you don't get rich giving away money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom