JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

50's nothing fam......you already paying 140....what's another 50? I would usually be hesitant on a shoe that's like 220 and dudes want 270 or 290. I can't justify paying that much for a shoe. But you're still under 200? I would pay. That's rather nothing. Someone is being generous with the 50.

Not hopeful about the raffles tomorrow 
mean.gif

Will be heading out to the city around noon to try my luck anyway.

yeah i figured I just dropped $150 on jeans that I was lukewarm about (even though highend jeans were a priority) so $190 for sneakers I really want is cool.  I was just debating doing that or trying my hand at ndc :smile:lol )

you don't get rich giving away money.

I feel you bro......long as you not making a habit of it you good. :lol: You gotta look at it if you really want this shoe...you pay 190 to 100% guarantee your pair or IMO take a 10% chance at getting it for 140.

50's nothing fam......you already paying 140....what's another 50? I would usually be hesitant on a shoe that's like 220 and dudes want 270 or 290. I can't justify paying that much for a shoe. But you're still under 200? I would pay. That's rather nothing. Someone is being generous with the 50.
I helped a friend out and he's almost certain he has a pair locked down and thinks he can swing a second on saturday.  originally he was going to give it to me for retail but today hit me up like "so... i'm almost certain we're good for saturday but i'm gonna need $190."  out of nowhere now that he knows i didnt get an rsvp or raffle.

the frugal bone in me as well as pride made me want to be like "nah **** that. ill cop it online."

Mark my words, if I get these on Saturday morning for retail I'm selling my beloved royals and black toes 
eyes.gif

Dead srs

I helped a friend out and he's almost certain he has a pair locked down and thinks he can swing a second on saturday.  originally he was going to give it to me for retail but today hit me up like "so... i'm almost certain we're good for saturday but i'm gonna need $190."  out of nowhere now that he knows i didnt get an rsvp or raffle.

the frugal bone in me as well as pride made me want to be like "nah **** that. ill cop it online."
swing it this way primo ..

**** my dude. Thats a full tank of gas :lol:

But I would still cop for $190 (shipped)

I'm as cheap as the come man lol. I get it. There's that little voice telling you to just try your luck online lol.

said that like it was gonna be a walk in the park lol.  unless you have an excellent bot your most likely gonna strike out, most sites will crash and then be sold out

**** my dude. Thats a full tank of gas :lol:

But I would still cop for $190 (shipped)

Hold on now....50 ain't nothing to my cheap self lol. I'm speaking to what the potential alternative to be. I'm not trying to let go 50 unless I have to lol.

True. $190 resell is a steal compared to what they'll end up for :smh:

You not lying. If I don't get them online or raffle I just won't be getting them. I'm not gonna pay what the resell value will be for these. What's the over/under on 350? I'm gonna say over.

True. $190 resell is a steal compared to what they'll end up for :smh:

You not lying. If I don't get them online or raffle I just won't be getting them. I'm not gonna pay what the resell value will be for these. What's the over/under on 350? I'm gonna say over.

I paid $200 for my DMP's. I wouldn't pay anymore for these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom