JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Waiting on these raffle calls.... 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Is there anyway you can see if a Finish Line near you is gonna get the shoe? I called and im hearing different things from employees..

Last edited:
Man I'm too old for this crap, standing in line just for a raffle ticket no thanks. I really miss the days when I could just walk in the store not wait in a line and easily cop the J's I wanted. I would love to get a pair of these but it's not worth the trouble, and I'm not paying over retail, so I'll just move on. Good luck to everyone trying to cop and stay safe out there.

Man I'm too old for this crap, standing in line just for a raffle ticket no thanks. I really miss the days when I could just walk in the store not wait in a line and easily cop the J's I wanted. I would love to get a pair of these but it's not worth the trouble, and I'm not paying over retail, so I'll just move on. Good luck to everyone trying to cop and stay safe out there.
Chuuuch!!!

I just came back from some So Cal HOH's. I'm never going to Cerritos HOH again. The employees are so unorganized there. They had 3-4 employees standing around or "guarding" the line and ONE person handling out tickets at a table. Isn't that what mall security is for? I think I waited over an hour to get a ticket and the line moved very slowly. If I knew it was going to take that long, I would have left the line. They did say they were going to call winners tonight so good luck to everyone who grabbed a raffle ticket. 
Yeah I went on my lunch break at 10:30 and the line at Cerritos FTL was insane.  Dropped over to FTA where there was no line, picked up my ticket, and bounced back to work.

:nthat:

Wish i everyone could get a pair

And i wish i could help some people out.
If i manage to get more lucky and get more pairs i got a few of yall im lookin out for.

Wish i everyone could get a pair

And i wish i could help some people out.
If i manage to get more lucky and get more pairs i got a few of yall im lookin out for.
Glad u got bro. Problem is these shoes have benn so limited u cant help. Places 1 per with like 20 pairs, its every man for , u know

1st in line at my local DK Foot & Casual. FCF. Manager says about 16 pairs total. Not lacking tonight. Got the heater so I'll be safe. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom