JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can't believe we have to camp out for raffle tix now. Every spot in NYC had 50-100 people waiting on line for raffle tix. Just going to try my luck online again

Every release is a little bit different, but this is def. one of those releases that makes me think "if i strike out online, ill just cop from a reseller or simply pass. too much hassle trying to secure a pair in-store (w/o paying extra)"

just so much bs, its crazy

I'm going to spread some holiday cheer, anybody in the Tampa/Saint Petersburg area PM me if you still stressed over these. I know a spot that has these and everyone is sleeping on in my area.

Just need one pair & I'm good.....
Right 
mean.gif

Missed on royals, cant miss on these.

lined up here in australia at 5am and there was 60 people for 12-20 pairs from midnight - tired and cranky now and will have to try online , there was every kid and his re seller friend/GF 

Man i swear this hype bout to surpass the royal 1'S. I see resell at $600-700
You can get DS Banneds for that same price :rofl:

not size 11

i looked on ebay and they were all at $1k :x

i was gonna get rid of some shoes to cop a pair for myself, was expecting $500-600 but wwasnt prepared for what i saw

I got mine DS for $500, size 11 a few months ago. Stop checking eBay and build a good relationship with your NT homies, pretty sure someone is sitting on extra pairs in your price range.

Man I'm too old for this crap, standing in line just for a raffle ticket no thanks. I really miss the days when I could just walk in the store not wait in a line and easily cop the J's I wanted. I would love to get a pair of these but it's not worth the trouble, and I'm not paying over retail, so I'll just move on. Good luck to everyone trying to cop and stay safe out there.
Man I feel you on that one. I got **** to do, can't waste my time looking for raffle tickets smh

I'm gonna disgrace my family if I don't come up on a pair.  Even if I don't win this thread has given me some good laughs. 

Glad u got bro. Problem is these shoes have benn so limited u cant help. Places 1 per with like 20 pairs, its every man for , u know

Yeah bro i know. These are tough. Although quantities or atleast the allocation of pairs are more apparent than the Royals, the demand was waay more than i thought. Way too much demand and unfortunately a lot of people will end up without a pair

I'm trying for the HOH at PG Plaza. FCFS Anybody in that area? Tryna head out there around 10 tonight was wondering if y'all thought it would be too late by then? Size 11.5

I got mine DS for $500, size 11 a few months ago. Stop checking eBay and build a good relationship with your NT homies, pretty sure someone is sitting on extra pairs in your price range.
I haven't seen $500 recently but I think $700 is findable for DS Banneds. But yea you know dudes are taxing on eBay. eBay is often comparable to Flightclub prices.

not size 11

i looked on ebay and they were all at $1k :x

i was gonna get rid of some shoes to cop a pair for myself, was expecting $500-600 but wwasnt prepared for what i saw

I may try to cop just to resell.......and I am not a reseller. Lol. I see why though. Immediate quadruple plus profit

Back
Top Bottom