JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Im 99% positive they didnt because i called the past two days and asked then specifically if theyll be doing a fcfs and its been yes each time. Plus this spot always has the new releases with a fcfs. Plus theres another spot down the block that is opening an hour later and its jus the dad and son there
LI or the city?

Battling these American bots is gonna be a tough one. And if you have anything less than 100mbps download and a high ping, you should just take your *** to bed right now and just fuhggetaboutit.

Last edited:
Hey, everybody! LOOK AT ME!

I am on an EU site, and using "neat" abbreviations on a sneaker forum.

mean.gif

Just cop your kicks and ****. 

Battling these American bots is gonna be a tough one. And if you have anything less than 100mbps download and a high ping, you should just take your *** to bed right now and just fuhggetaboutit.
ima just start buying bots , its the only safe way to somewhat "guarantee" a pair. manually your just not gonna compete with that . and i own most of the 1s that have come out in the past year , no way in hell id pay anything over retail for them . . .

Last edited:
What happened to the SNS release? thought it was supposed to go live at 10est but already sold out..

I swear I want to just call it a day Proto :lol:

I want to let these lurkers and resellers just have them.

At least you have other pairs of these.

got 2 pairs of DS banneds, 1 pair of 2001s, and a NA tongue tag swapped AJKO...

why the hell do i even want these? :lol:

i'll try online, but i wasn't about to get up and go anywhere this morning... and the days of connects are over unfortunately... the game done changed. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom