JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hope for the best but expect the worst.....
30tm2jk.jpg

Took a nap and looks like EU Sites are jazzed up or these damn americans jamming up their dial up connections...

question.. i aint copped online in a min since the royals..

should we refresh once its time or will the timer go away and you click sizes with out refreshing? :nerd:

and links for gs sizes :nerd:

Last edited:
Welp time to get the us sites up. This euro crap is overrated. Im baked like dag i wonder is this phone gives you cancer for real or im just zombied out lol

question.. i aint copped online in a min since the royals..

should we refresh once its time or will the timer go away and you click sizes with out refreshing? :nerd:

and links for gs sizes? :nerd:

i also need to know

will it automatically stop refreshing ?

I can't believe the salt levels in here, just imagine how the people in the EU feel with all the American customers gobbling up all their pairs making websites crash and all. It be gold if the EU people could order off the US sites. Oh and I have my pair so no salt here just funny to me.

I can't believe the salt levels in here, just imagine how the people in the EU feel with all the American customers gobbling up all their pairs making websites crash and all. It be gold if the EU people could order off the US sites. Oh and I have my pair so no salt here just funny to me.
EU people bout to hit are website right now in 30mins….What'cha you mean… it's back n forth!

Back
Top Bottom