JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

STRUCK OUT - Locally and Online seemed to be more limited than any of the 1s this year 

To be honest I'm pissed that I couldnt grab these but every other 1 this year was problem, HYPEBEAST mfrs ruining everything, I want to go back to when nobody liked 1s

Oh Well.....Guess Ill just have to actually wear my Banneds

New to this? Welcome to a typical Saturday Jordan release.
nah i knew i wasnt going to get them since nobody in my area was doing fcfs so i happened to wake up at 830 and figured, why not? but i knew it was a lost cause lol i was just bein silly since some poeple cant just move on from these losses and pay the resellers for them instead of leting them sit on them for a while until we get better prices, yall are whats wrong with this shoe collecting, if yall didnt get salty and pay whatever then we all could get them for reasonable prices

I BEEN UP ALMOST 24 HOURS AND NOTHING!!!!! SMH Welp guess what me and the other ppl who took the L are gonna do with our refund checks.......I got two words for ya..........RESALE PURCHASE lol

man i've missed two releases in a row due to oversleeping lol...i stayed up too late trying the euro sites

Feeling like the Miami dolphins

tumblr_m3f1ftW89d1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

damn i forgot about the backdoor way to finishline.. by the time I remembered they were already sold out  on finishline..

nike.com was sold out instantly.. had no shot on there

footaction/champs/footlocker/eastbay  struck out on these.. did not expect that.  my last hope is HOH/footaction raffle..

USE MOBILE....keep trying

i gave up after fnl and ndc and went on ftl mobile for 5 mins and got thru

Right?

And I want to actually rock them unlike most of the people who are coppin'.. frustrating stuff

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing the "Struck out on a pair...ahh well i'll have to settle for the 5 I got....". Cats collecting shoes and not wearing them like they pokemon cards.....

Did not get a chance to browse earlier does anyone know if cerritos or lakewood HOH called the winners already? they said either yesterday. Or Today on release day

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing the "Struck out on a pair...ahh well i'll have to settle for the 5 I got....". Cats collecting shoes and not wearing them like they pokemon cards.....

guess when this fad is out who is gonna get all those...hehe

Back
Top Bottom