JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

New to this? Welcome to a typical Saturday Jordan release.
nah i knew i wasnt going to get them since nobody in my area was doing fcfs so i happened to wake up at 830 and figured, why not? but i knew it was a lost cause lol i was just bein silly since some poeple cant just move on from these losses and pay the resellers for them instead of leting them sit on them for a while until we get better prices, yall are whats wrong with this shoe collecting, if yall didnt get salty and pay whatever then we all could get them for reasonable prices
I'm messing with ya.

I am not the least bit salty over the release. Some of you (not you rcj) need to learn to accept the fact these are more than likely unattainable. The lower the expectations, the better :pimp:.

Well that was a waste of two hours being up lol.
Not a fan of selling sneakers but will probably have to sell my royals to get these.

tired.gif
 Looks like I'm gonna have to feed the resellers.

Was able to cop size 8.5 from Footlocker.com at 8:49 AM.

Smells fishy to me. Usually the smaller sizes go quicker, so I'm definitely holding off any excitement until the order ships.

I'm messing with ya.

I am not the least bit salty over the release. Some of you (not you rcj) need to learn to accept the fact these are more than likely unattainable. The lower the expectations, the better :pimp:.
very true, i didnt want to have to do it but i might have a euro connect that will hook me up, if so that will be nice athough i didnt want to spend anything over retail but after seeing the resellers prices im getting a crazy deal, lets hope!

lol look on the bright side mad new members seem to secure pairs lol welcome to NT

also, some join just to say they got on manually and or brag about a bot 
roll.gif

FNL Back door had me on before 8 am 

wasn't even a full size run up smh..... 

i was chillen with the gammas and gamma'12

well either way hopfully for future releases there will be a full sz up around 7:55 ish.. 
mean.gif

Damn the struggle for these in London was insane. I gave up on online releases a long time ago so made my way to Niketown, got there at 6am and the line was :x Footlocker nearby had a number list and i was #41 :lol:. Walked 10 mins to a smaller store and was 9th in line. Owner rocks up and says they only have 10 pairs and by the time i'll get to the counter there's only an 8 and an 12. I'm normally an 11 but thought what the hell i'll try the 12s. THEY FITTED PERFECTLY View media item 714217

A group of guys who had gotten a pair each from Nike, Footlocker and Size came there in search of more pairs. Greed :smh: Thats the line for House of hoops 30 mins after it opened, crazy :lol:

View media item 714218

Back
Top Bottom