JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Missed on all releases, then got a call from Roosevelt Field HOH mid day yesterday.. smallest they had was a size 12. Now to hunt for my 8.5.

How I felt after i picked up my Pairs yesterday.

29zye5w.gif
roll.gif

I just called a ton of Expressions in New York. They said due to truck difficulty they will be getting their bred shipment in tomorrow. FCFS

Anyone with multiple pairs..can you give us any thoughts on consistency on the quality? Some people saying these have high quality leather and good worksmanship, but others complaining of bad quality. So I guess there is a bit of mixed reviews.

My bro couldnt get a pair in his size.  Size 10 but hes seeing his size on craigslist is 300 to much? Whats reasonable now?

Anybody notice this thread loading slowly. Must be the 1000+ guests we have.

To all the people who sit there and leech our info, kiss my ***.
Lol. Well...couldn't find any bred 1s for retail yet. Decided to pull a trigger on shadow 1s for $200. Good deal or nah?

O yea..... You guys are awesome with the PM groups and flaming of people that post info that your inner circle can't have for itself. :pimp:
Better than feeding the lurkers

Of course. It's not like every person that wants a pair and is a nt member is part of the PM list. I miss out on stuff all the time because I'm not part of the team. I just get to enjoy the aftermath where the group members discuss shipping updates after stuff is sold out. It's an awesome feeling. Really great for the community.
I think I should just ether every user that posts links to help the non cool people too. It's not like there are not other sites about shoes and any social media sites that spread info. :pimp:

My bro couldnt get a pair in his size.  Size 10 but hes seeing his size on craigslist is 300 to much? Whats reasonable now?

Nothing is reasonable, but its looking like $300 is the going rate. Some people saying they are picking up for $250 but that is not easy to come by. I will most likely end up paying $300 but I'm giving it some time and checking for other options.

id say anything under 300 and you are getting a deal compared to whats out there but still, put in another 100 or 200 and get some 01s or 94s cuz regardless they arent comfy in any means

As long as my niners feast on these cardinals it will make the non-cop a little better. I think NikeTown SF said they only had 25 pairs total...how does that even happen? And I'm guessing they gonna be sitting at other shops and dudes will cop multiples...so salllttttyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom