JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What type of deals did you find/ are you aware of for Bred XIs?
Yeah had a hand-full way back...But usually locally or sometimes on eBay I see em sell for $250-$260 but if you have to have em and don't care too much for Bred 1s in comparison I'd just go for it.

EDIT: Wait I read that wrong I'd pull the trigger ASAP lol but that's just my personal opinion I don't care much for Bred XIs.

Last edited:
Craigslist has some pretty good prices, at least around me...saw a guy selling his for $275 obo...might jump on that but it's still not my size...:smh:

Need some input here guys....
Poss trade, someone is willing to trade me a DS pair of these bred 1s, for my DS pair of bred 11s. What you guys think?[/quote
If its a straight trade, whoever is getting the 1s is wining imo

Anyone with multiple pairs..can you give us any thoughts on consistency on the quality? Some people saying these have high quality leather and good worksmanship, but others complaining of bad quality. So I guess there is a bit of mixed reviews.
I got 2 pairs, quality is consistent not meaning it's very good. The quality of this release is not even comparable to the 2011 banned version. The leather is definitely not of the same quality as previous releases, workmanship is good though. Still I'm happy with my pair and they look really dope on my feet so I won't complain.

hell no, hes losing. playoff 11s are way better than bkl/red ones
They may be better to YOU, as we all have different opinions/feelings on shoes. I gave my opinion, you gave yours. I'm saying if it were me, I'd do it because I know I can cop another pair of bred XI's way easier than these 1's

Last edited:

Anyone with multiple pairs..can you give us any thoughts on consistency on the quality? Some people saying these have high quality leather and good worksmanship, but others complaining of bad quality. So I guess there is a bit of mixed reviews.
Royals > Breds IMO

Leather on both are identical.

The only real difference is the material used on the tongue and sock liner

pics coming soon...

Lowest price I found so far is 350 , too bad I just brought some Aqua 8s yesterday . Kicking myself now smh should have waited

I already had the info and did my work of setting some stuff up, pathetic this dude goes and ruins it.

That's why this game is messed up, just looking for props online when all you did was help resellers with no life or jobs who will sit online and cop more to sell at double the price

Yea I'm mad
lmao. The same people who beg for info and PMs constantly are suddenly the ones pissed about info being posted. Comedy.
to the ppl that got through on NBA check your email.... got my ship confirmation a few ago.
Got mines as well.
nthat.gif
Listen, this zyzz hate crap needs to stop

When did I ask or beg for info?

I laugh everytime because you all makes these groups with spreading info and what not and I don't get jack
The only good and noble NTer on this release was mwalker he messaged me out of the blue for the last week or so sharing all his work and what not and this guy would pm me multiple times throughout the day. Had I stayed up on release day with his info I would have a pair. Luckily with all the work he did he got 2 pairs

Unlike most of you he knows since 05 I've been helping NTers out every day since then. I'm not asking anyone on here for anything, I'm not gonna beg. You wanna share info me with then do it, other than that go screw yourself? Anytime I've posted something on the forum and someone pm's me I always reply. I don't withhold crap from no one

If you wanna keep talking junk come say it to my face, thanks
Someone's upset.  Guess it's tough to keep track of that many posts.  You've never begged for info?  Stop it, B.

As for your history of helping people, congrats.  I toss people layups on a weekly basis on how to cop legit shoes at good prices and often go out of my way to make sure they land them, even if it means taking time out of my day to scoop them myself.  Doesn't make me any different than several dozen NTers.  Difference is, I'm not in threads crying and filling them up with nonsense in the process.

Lulz at that last line, especially over the internet.

After reading around and seeing the thirst for these, I regret I didn't go ham on trying to cop these. I wanted them to rock since they were one of my favorite kicks since I was a kid. But in hindsight I could've traded for my more sought after kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom