JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you having doubts about SL, or do you think the MS pair is actually legit?
I have a SL pair and a Villa pair, and they are identical. Obviously the villa pair is legit, and so too is the SL pair. If anything, the SL pair has less glue stains and imperfections. But that's being nitpicky - both are beautiful.

Maybe those with different production dates mean they were made in a different factory. Do all your pairs have the XC on the size tag?

:lol:

I have the Black/Max Oranges. I thought those were a bit sought after, no?

These Black n' Red 1's are just beautiful man. I just gotta have them, after missing out on the Royals last February. I do have Shadows though. They on ice. If I miss out on these Black n' Red 1's, I'll just cop another a Shadow 1's on the Bay so I can un-DS the joints in my closet. I always double up on sought after sneakers.

Desirable? :lol: I remember when those dropped most people looked at them and immediately thought "I wish they kept these Infrared" and "I wonder how hard it would be to dye that little orange area next to the mudguard/toebox black" :lol:

But I definitely know what you mean. It's hard to them a blind eye to a Black/Red I's release.

You're smart. The royals never dropped in price, they only went up. I'd expect the same w/ these.
To what extent?  It would be hard for me to imagine seeing the royals go for 800-1000.  That's just silly!  However, another retro will come along, and the prices for 1s will PLUMMET.  The same thing when the Penny Foams came out, they were going for $500ish, and look at the Foams now?  They are 'skittled' out.

Remember how everyone used to pay $350-400 for TB3s, or Black Cement 3s?  All it takes is for JB to retro, and play out the shoe and the prices will saturate.  We ain't even talking about looks, fit, and material here. 

At the end of the day, they're just shoes.  I wouldn't be surprised to see JB retro the 1s again in a few years time.  They might as well milk consumers while they still can!

Frugal as they come but to think anything less than 350 is kinda a long shot. Its hard enough to get a pair for 350. With the shipments coming in the price might dip or stabilize temporarily but with this release comes triumph. You flex on this release believe me you will sit on the next few. See asg releases 2011 and how things were easy to cop. Keep hunting.

Last edited:
:lol:

I have the Black/Max Oranges. I thought those were a bit sought after, no?

These Black n' Red 1's are just beautiful man. I just gotta have them, after missing out on the Royals last February. I do have Shadows though. They on ice. If I miss out on these Black n' Red 1's, I'll just cop another a Shadow 1's on the Bay so I can un-DS the joints in my closet. I always double up on sought after sneakers.

Desirable? :lol: I remember when those dropped most people looked at them and immediately thought "I wish they kept these Infrared" and "I wonder how hard it would be to dye that little orange area next to the mudguard/toebox black" :lol:

But I definitely know what you mean. It's hard to them a blind eye to a Black/Red I's release.

I had a dbl preorder i cancelled as soon as i was informed they were max orange & not infared :rofl:

Wouldnt mind having them ,but over the blk/reds :rofl:

Last edited:
Man I'm done I've been on this thread/online tryna catch a restock or something since I missed out. Realized at work I cant always be ready and they're just shoes. Unless I catch a reseller for $250 or less I guess I won't get them lol I'm not salty anymore.
Good luck to those who still have hope.

Yea man i'm on the hunt for 250. I'm over it now. But if I find some for 250 or under? I'm coppin'.

To what extent?  It would be hard for me to imagine seeing the royals go for 800-1000.  That's just silly!  However, another retro will come along, and the prices for 1s will PLUMMET.  The same thing when the Penny Foams came out, they were going for $500ish, and look at the Foams now?  They are 'skittled' out.

Remember how everyone used to pay $350-400 for TB3s, or Black Cement 3s?  All it takes is for JB to retro, and play out the shoe and the prices will saturate.  We ain't even talking about looks, fit, and material here. 

At the end of the day, they're just shoes.  I wouldn't be surprised to see JB retro the 1s again in a few years time.  They might as well milk consumers while they still can!

really? Plummet?

Anyones order from END ship yet?
my End order status was updated to "Pick", but no shipping confirmation yet.

Anyones order from END ship yet?
My status still says "In Warehouse"

Just a bit worried since I copped later on that Saturday night when they put some back up from what I can only imagine were cancellations.

Yeah I figured as much about them being backed up with a new release and all.

Anyone's order from Queens ship? They said orders are shipping Monday, with the rest of them going out Thurs.

My pair from eastbay now changed to order fully shipped and showing tracking. Will be here 1/7 :smile: finally I can relax a bit and not worry about canceled orders.

Did anybody that ordered from eastbay actually get their order canceled and refunded?

The negative: you'er paying $350.

The positives: You're copping a legit pair. You may end up spendnig that much, or more, down the road and it might be GM.

I think the longer people wait, the more GM's get grouped in.
Which is why I paid the $600 for 2. I KNOW that these are not going down price wise. 

I'm seeing a lot of 8/21s...but not many 9/27s...getting a little nervous. Anyone else have a 9/27 end date that got theirs from a legit site/store?

Back
Top Bottom