JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm seeing a lot of 8/21s...but not many 9/27s...getting a little nervous. Anyone else have a 9/27 end date that got theirs from a legit site/store?
My JJ pair is coming in tomorrow, when I get them I'll post the production dates here

Reactions: You
NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE SO PLEASE DONT PM.

This shoe in this colorway is in my top 3 Jordan shoes...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
teach me your ways broski. smh.

NT

I'm seeing a lot of 8/21s...but not many 9/27s...getting a little nervous. Anyone else have a 9/27 end date that got theirs from a legit site/store?
What size is your pair? I'm thinking about buying a 10.5 with a 9/27 end date.

To what extent?  It would be hard for me to imagine seeing the royals go for 800-1000.  That's just silly!  However, another retro will come along, and the prices for 1s will PLUMMET.  The same thing when the Penny Foams came out, they were going for $500ish, and look at the Foams now?  They are 'skittled' out.

Remember how everyone used to pay $350-400 for TB3s, or Black Cement 3s?  All it takes is for JB to retro, and play out the shoe and the prices will saturate.  We ain't even talking about looks, fit, and material here. 

At the end of the day, they're just shoes.  I wouldn't be surprised to see JB retro the 1s again in a few years time.  They might as well milk consumers while they still can!

I didn't know bath salt was still popular.

NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE SO PLEASE DONT PM.

This shoe in this colorway is in my top 3 Jordan shoes...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
so thats where my cart order went. well I'm glad it went to someone who owns many pairs
(PUT DOWN COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU PICKED ALL THESE UP IN PERSON DOWN HERE VVV)

Oh yeah, I wasn't able to get the Royals, Chi, and Black Toes tho. :\

Sorry to hear, don't you miss those days of easy walk in cops or sometimes outlet pickups. Now a days if don't own a "bot", have early links, or have connects your ***ed out unfortunately bro.

Still be strong tho, restocks and good deals will be out there just keep an eye bro.

#TeamHaveFaith

Last edited:
[/quote]

All of mine come from 2 different national retailers. Most have an end date of 8/21 but some also had 9/21....

What size is your pair? I'm thinking about buying a 10.5 with a 9/27 end date.

None of my pairs end on 9/27 but I could have overlooked a pair. I'll double check tomorrow and contribute what I find.

View media item 717368so thats where my cart order went. well I'm glad it went to someone who owns many pairs

(PUT DOWN COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU PICKED ALL THESE UP IN PERSON DOWN HERE VVV)

I actually picked ALL of these up in person on Saturday. Some in the morning, and some after lunch. Trust me, they came to a good home.

Oh yeah, I wasn't able to get the Royals, Chi, and Black Toes tho. :\

Sorry to hear, don't you miss those days of easy walk in cops or sometimes outlet pickups. Now a days if don't own a "bot", have early links, or have connects your ***ed out unfortunately bro.

Still be strong tho, restocks and good deals will be out there just keep an eye bro.

#TeamHaveFaith
Hell yeah I miss those days.

Although I got my first pair a week and half ago from my local mom & pop store which are authorized by Nike said 7/10/13 - 9/27/13. I went to Moe's off Jamaica Ave, NY and I saw a size 8 on display and had 7/10/13 - 8/21/13 production date. My second pair which I am awaiting from Shelf Life I will compare the production dates. Production dates will vary from shoe to shoe only because they have multiple runs. I have doubles of other models and they have different production dates. I believe that the 7/10/13 - 8/21/13 are among the first production runs (although made in a shorter time span).
Sorry I'm just now replying to you. What size is your pair from that mom & pop shop and how did they compare to the ones you saw in the store?

i usually never hate but smh

how we got 20 members on here with 5+ pairs of these?

SMH :x

Back
Top Bottom