JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have no desire for 2's in my life, I don't own a single pair and honestly don't ever plan on owning one. They are the forgotten Jordan, ugly as hell IMO.

1's were great because they started it all and for what he did in them and the backstory that comes along with them, that and the advertising campaign, made them iconoic and they always will be to me.

He did great things in the 2's as well but idk, they will never even hold a candle close to the 1's in my opinion. Even the retro sales have been shoddy at best. Nike Air 2's or not... I'll keep my money, lol.
dunk version of the 2 is as close as ill ever get

IIs are dope as sh*t. I don't think you guys realize that like the black/infrared VI, the shoe has yet to see a proper retro.

IIs are dope as sh*t. I don't think you guys realize that like the black/infrared VI, the shoe has yet to see a proper retro.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will pass on the AJ2s. Just doesn't do anything for me. Only buy shoes that I wear.

Still no word on the Black and Red 1's.  I don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

I'm not even playing games with these. Gonna scoop them early for anything between $200-$250. I've already accepted it.

Dude posted in the shadow 1 thread the other day. Said something along the lines of "Stop thinking about the retail price of a shoe, and starting thinking in terms of what you would legitimately be happy paying for the shoe"

I would have payed $220-$250 for the Royals, I didn't and decided to try and cop for retail. Smh, and I regret it big time.

I'm not missing the breds... And they will def be royals hyped, everybody wants these. hopefully production numbers are like the Knicks or Shadows. I could get used to these easy retro 1 releases, FCFS at Niketowns... I'll take it.

You guys really think black metallics are dropping again 2 years later huh....they sat for a bit just 2 years ago...
mean.gif
I'm really hoping the black metallic 5s drop this year, missed out on them 2 years ago, and I've got hope they will release again this year! My fav 5s, and as someone else said, the WC 3s came out in 2011 and got released this year, so there is hope!

Im making serious plans to grab these. No way im ending the year losing out. Save up for a presell, callin off for a camp out. Whatever it takes.

this Bred release will def feel like the 2nd coming of the Royals... all hell will break loose for this fan favorite. 2 pairs and im good. i preordered from JFD so hopefully i am secured for atleast one.

And so it will begin with people hyping up the these like they did with the black toes and shadows.

And so it will begin with people hyping up the these like they did with the black toes and shadows.

To be fair, if any Jordan I release would be closest to the Royals, it would be these.

But yeah, people seem to just love to go in a shoe's thread and post stupid comments like that. Factually we have no idea what kind of release this will be, or the quantities that these will be released in. Just relax and wait for that information to roll in along with pictures and early previews. There'll be plenty of time to needlessly hype these up later.

To be fair, if any Jordan I release would be closest to the Royals, it would be these.

These will be the craziest Jordan I release of the year.

Everytime I wear mine, people ask me questions about them.

"Yo when are those coming back out?"

"When those come back out, I'm copping them, early"

etc. etc.

Gotta enjoy these next couple months :smh:

These will be the craziest Jordan I release of the year.

Everytime I wear mine, people ask me questions about them.

"Yo when are those coming back out?"

"When those come back out, I'm copping them, early"

etc. etc.

Gotta enjoy these next couple months :smh:
Feel u man got the same treatment yesterday wen I rocked mine. It's Ginna be crazy

Back
Top Bottom