JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Everyone talking about how they're getting these, and I'm willing to bet that this is going to be the royal fiasco all over again.
i feel you. i was able to get royals no problem

the irony  if those who drop the $300+ on pre-orders and these get shadow #'s.

I live in Ireland though. Not too hard to get a pair.
Did the Celtics sell out over there?
nerd.gif

Everyone talking about how they're getting these, and I'm willing to bet that this is going to be the royal fiasco all over again.
i feel you. i was able to get royals no problem
the irony  if those who drop the $300+ on pre-orders and these get shadow #'s.
Even if they are in the same #s produced as the shadows, they will be selling much higher than what the shadows are selling for.

If this 11/21 RD holds up, it's a wrap. I'm just gonna preorder as soon as possible. Who wants to deal with beast on a Thursday morning?

I can easily believe that people will camp for three days minimum for these sneakers. I cannot bring myself to do that. Hopefully I don't have to be at the University the day they release. 
tired.gif

I can easily believe that people will camp for three days minimum for these sneakers. I cannot bring myself to do that. Hopefully I don't have to be at the University the day they release. 
tired.gif

I hardly know of any places around me that still do fcfs

Damn Thursday though lol, imma try and get a pair everywhere and way  I can....still want them royals though haha...

I can't believe there is this much thirst for these already, seems like they could produce bred 11 numbers and still not satisfy everybody.

I live south side Chicago, 1s are never too popular in the hood even the nicer colors, I really hope that holds true but I'm kinda scared now

Back
Top Bottom