JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My goal is to get two pairs, I don' t think I will be copping anything else for the rest of this year.

just wondering if any of ya that bought the 2013 royal 1s and found them to be a lil tight at first and wore them, if they stretched out... broke in... got looser w.e. u wana call it lol i have a pair sz 11, and i usually need a 11.5 i dont wana unds them if they wont stretch out 

Last edited:
starting rumors in a shoe thread that is super popular will get you put on the island that the lord of the flies was made on and they drop a huge stone on your head like they did to Piggy so keep your info straight before you make people mad in here lol

why does this sneakheat persons name keep getting brought up if he's such a clown

Because he is a clown.

Posts ridiculous things for his name/brand that get people hyped, and people believe it. People believe what they want to hear and that's the even bigger problem.

http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/the-sneakheat-scam-exposed.html?m=1

View media item 605227
View media item 605228
View media item 605230
Dude even posted a legit check for his own Yeezys.
View media item 605221
View media item 605209
View media item 605222
Man if you still believe Sneakheat after all that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited:
People actually listen to that dude? He's pulling the ultimate scam with that raffle, dude is gonna send out some yeezy fakes to dudes or just run away with the money.

The fact people listen, read, and follow him is a joke in itself

People actually listen to that dude? He's pulling the ultimate scam with that raffle, dude is gonna send out some yeezy fakes to dudes or just run away with the money.

The fact people listen, read, and follow him is a joke in itself

probably most 8th graders that follow him. at least I hope it's no grown men that gullible

How limited will these be?  Banned 1's limited? I'd really like a pair to wear instead of my 01's, I'd rather beat up these. 

How hyped up are these? Will it be easy to grab a pair? Will I have to do multiple raffles? Will I have to camp out? Will I have to get up at 8 AM to snag them online at release time? Any info will surely be appreciated...

How hyped up are these? Will it be easy to grab a pair? Will I have to do multiple raffles? Will I have to camp out? Will I have to get up at 8 AM to snag them online at release time? Any info will surely be appreciated...
There's a 114 page about these 2 months before they release. Even the Gamma Ray XI thread is only at 70 something. Hell, it took till release day for the Bel-Air thread to hit 114+. Do everything you mentioned above to get you a pair...

^^ what they said. Thought after the royals people wouldn't need to ask that I been treating every 1 after like its super limited and I haven't struck out late

I'm new to the community so I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to ask....

Any LEGIT pre-sellers or early release for these ?

There's a 114 page about these 2 months before they release. Even the Gamma Ray XI thread is only at 70 something. Hell, it took till release day for the Bel-Air thread to hit 114+. Do everything you mentioned above to get you a pair...

A lot of this is about the other I's, especially because the royal thread kept getting locked.

If you don't know by now then you're in trouble.

do I get tts or size up? or size down? how many pairs will be produced? where can I get these? what color are these? would you wear these? are these better than the royals? have celebrities worn these?

I got my usual size in the Royals, black toes and shadows . The only 1's I wish I size up on were the ko's

do I get tts or size up? or size down? how many pairs will be produced? where can I get these? what color are these? would you wear these? are these better than the royals? have celebrities worn these?

What color are these lmfao [emoji]128557[/emoji]

roll.gif
Looks like a R. Kelly sex video
roll.gif
roll.gif

How hyped up are these? Will it be easy to grab a pair? Will I have to do multiple raffles? Will I have to camp out? Will I have to get up at 8 AM to snag them on line at release time? Any info will surely be appreciated...
Depends where you live.  I live in one of Northern VA's quiet suburbs, and I had no problem getting a pair of Royals or Shadows.  As I said in one of those Royal threads, I walked into my spot around 1:30 in the afternoon (after spending the morning reading all the hilarious comments in that thread) and easily purchased mine.  The Shadows were also easy pickup.  There was a line of about  40+ people for that release, and only 7 people were in line (including myself) for the shadows.  The rest were patiently waiting for the Red nu buck 4's.  There was also a major age gap too.  Myself and the other 6 individuals were over the age of 26, the rest of the line looked like they were between the ages of 15-25.  Hopefully for you, you don't live near any major cities like NY, LA, ATL, Houston, etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom