JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

was at FOX HILLS MALL earlier and decided to check out how the AJ1 release was going down...went to sheikhs and got a raffle code, went to FNL and told me they dont know how they gonna do it, another cat told me they not getting them...BS
Went to FTL and was told that they not getting them only HOH
went to FOOTACTION and was told they already done...
hmmmmm

Here's 6 new codes for the Southern Cali Shiekhs:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

Thanks to @notyours for the West Covina one! :smokin

Last edited:
was at FOX HILLS MALL earlier and decided to check out how the AJ1 release was going down...went to sheikhs and got a raffle code, went to FNL and told me they dont know how they gonna do it, another cat told me they not getting them...BS
Went to FTL and was told that they not getting them only HOH
went to FOOTACTION and was told they already done...
hmmmmm

Interesting I called footaction and dude told me they're doing their raffle Friday from 10-5

Thanks to @notyours for the West Covina one!
smokin.gif
thanks fam <3

sure but amazon is more strict

but once again, the amazon seller people were buying from is 100% legit. i can put money on it. he also sells on ebay.

i have exactly the same insight for amazon according to experience...Ebay on the other hand is always in favor of the buyers.... :smh: :smh: :smh: while in amazon both parts get more and equal protection...

Last edited:

Dude i have no idea what those codes are (Im from Europe lol) but repped cause i know you helped people in here a lot with these... :nthat:

Seems like the stores are lying majorly. I'm telling yall. Show up or call within the first 30 min-hour of opening. People seem slightly more helpful then and haven't had time to take the phone off the hook.

but once again, the amazon seller people were buying from is 100% legit. i can put money on it. he also sells on ebay.
same thing you said about SDS.

I dont understand how anyone takes you seriously. there can be 100 pairs releasing at 100 stores and you'll still say they're going everywhere

SDS was legit, keep bring up garbage like thats gonna do something to me :rofl:

peope like me on here, i dont lie, i dont do anything. i help people out all the time, i was wrong once, move on bruh. go cry in the corner you troll.

i never even bought on amazon, if the shoes are fake you get a full 1000% money back, what do you want. I did my research for other buyers, im not buying them for that much. I looked around, looked at all his products. hes legit and im sure the ones who ordered from him will confirm.

you look foolish, hop off my coattails and do something productive instead of trying to act high and mighty like your better than me :lol:

who are you again? :lol:

yeaaaa

Wow, didnt know about Amazon until now. Spent the last hour looking at that site. MIND BLOWN.

Ebay will be getting less money from me
eBay and Amazon aren't that much different. I work at a optical store and have had customers complain they can get raybans cheaper on amazon then my store. I call RayBan on speaker phone and they explained that no retailers are allowed to sell on eBay or Amazon or license would be pulled. Amazon does have plenty of fakes (shoes,sunglasses,etc). So to say one is safer than the other isn't correct.

I can agree with that statement. Just wanted to state that there are fakes around Amazon but there are legit sellers.
if theres any signs of negative/fake reviews about a seller, im instantly turned off. and that shoopop on amazon seller has that...jus my 2 cents

the negative reviews was on GS gammas and if you looked at the link one guy posted, he was comparing them to MENS sizes..

these dudes probably thought mens and GS are the exact same when they are different :lol:

like i said, id be SHOCKED if the people who ordered on here didnt get 100% legit retail pairs direct from nike.

Def Repped!!! thanx.... Glad to see NT'ers doing OG things again :nthat:

Anybody know the largest size these will be offered in? I need a 16 but with limited releases that size rarely gets produced.

Back
Top Bottom