JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

my mom aint a giant and wears a size 9 1/2 in womens, shes like 5'6"

i bet these dudes never even touched a female :lol:

Yeah because you actually have to touch a female to notice she is 5'10'' or AT LEAST meet a female athlete - model.

Get tthe code for the store, go on their website, enter the code. You're entered in the raffle for that store for the shoes. One entry per location.
Oh cool. I had no idea you could do it online now. I always thought you had to pick up a ticket in store..
How would I know if I win a pair in the raffle? Will they call me? Email?
Cause I know they would used to call, but if you didn't pick up then you would lose your pair..

Get tthe code for the store, go on their website, enter the code. You're entered in the raffle for that store for the shoes. One entry per location.
Oh cool. I had no idea you could do it online now. I always thought you had to pick up a ticket in store..
How would I know if I win a pair in the raffle? Will they call me? Email?
Cause I know they would used to call, but if you didn't pick up then you would lose your pair..
I assume they email you or call you. You have to provide some sort of contact info when you enter, not sure which though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

& try not 2 stress these 1s too much, at least for today 
roll.gif

Could someone pm me the finishline locations that getting these or point me to around what page is it at?

I got riverside Tyler mall code for sheikhs if anyone has any other codes for so cal other than SD hit me in pm

Edit just saw it's been posted to the search function I go
Why not just post the code regardless if anyone has the other code, just to help the fam? Now you saw the list, more than you ever expected... 

Merry Christmas!

So if a store like footlocker has a raffle tomorrow, do you just go to the location and enter? is there a large line for raffle or a set time?

Back
Top Bottom