JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well, it looks like the only way that I'm getting these if I win the raffles, if I don't then I missed out, I will be waiting tomorrow :nerd:

the beasts in my store today filling out their raffles disgusted me no idea about them or any other 1s for that matter.... getting mommy & daddy to sign up too

real heads who copped some of the other 1s this past year deserve these not resellers & beasts
mean.gif

only fta is getting these in my area and my gf voluntereed to camp. It's fcfs sat morning. I'm going to try my luck on ndc then i guess join her in line. crossing my fingers on 2 pair
damn bruh, your girl must love you out there by herself.

tried all my other stores for backdoor price besides shoe palace since i already got that pair locked, no one budged.

the beasts in my store today filling out their raffles disgusted me no idea about them or any other 1s for that matter.... getting mommy & daddy to sign up too

real heads who copped some of the other 1s this past year deserve these not resellers & beasts:smh:
View media item 712154
Tell that to Nike bro
But you know they don't care

damn bruh, your girl must love you out there by herself.
I myself was also thinking how jacked up that situation sounded. Lol. How are you going to let your GIRL camp while you inside toasty online? Cold world. Your girl should demand more. I hope you're buying her a pair for her hard work.

def missed out because I looked out for someone else before myself, and they were looking for that quick cash grab. unfortunate but it's the Thrist that fuels the game so play on guys. only real winner is Nike

Tell that to Nike bro
But you know they don't care
obv not their a business & always will be

My heart just sinks a little when a young kid asks me to fill out a raffle for the & I quote, "the black and red royals" 

Last edited:
My girl actually wants to go with me tomorrow to camp for the first time. we it here in Fla so not bad(bonding time). There is no way I'm letting her camp by herself tho.

Picture of a shot from a GS pair I picked up earlier for those interested

I currently should have Sz 9 on lock so if anybody is looking to size up from 8.5 <-- pm me 
happy.gif

Last update (if I don't get more codes) for SoCal before the raffle closes tonight at 9PM. Good luck guys! :smokin

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
WFS SANTA ANITA/ARCADIA: F39B951138
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA: NOT GETTING THEM
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER: 335BEEDEBA
TOPANGA Plaza: 29A7EED3A8
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB
GALLERIA AT TYLER/RIVERSIDE: FEB58BAE55

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA: EED8586553
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA
good looks on this @SoleReaper

im getting out of work soon, illhead to del amo fashion center to get their code 
i got you pleighboi

SOUTH BAY GALLERIA: E0AAD57441

obv not their a business & always will be

My heart just sinks a little when a young kid asks me to fill out a raffle for the & I quote, "the black and red royals" 
"Hey man, you got a DS bred concords" -Last year hypebeasts

Is it supposed to deny me and tell me it's too late for the Shiekh raffle?

I dropped in on the South Bay Galleria raffle, it still took me in @10:53PM right meow.

Back
Top Bottom