JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

bad idea this may cause it to crash. go with 30 seconds before
Even 30 seconds will cause it to crash. You literally need minutes and by then its too late because it will lose time again. I tried refreshing it like 5 min before the WTK drop and it crashed.

1249 Guests Now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dude already said FNL method wouldn't work any more. 

Plus the "backdoor" FNL links are long gone. Those only worked for the 88 IIIs and the Concord restock

The Finishline one still works. I think hes mixing in false information to throw people off. I'm on the product page now with the backdoor FNL link.

So many lurkers its crazy almost midnight then sadder day begins good luck everybody i hope everybody can cop

Yeeeaaahhhh!!!! Won a raffle at sheikh at Berkeley, big props to whoever post all the Bay Area online raffle codes. I thought I'm gonna miss this release due to a vacation I was on, but we came back one day early, just right on time to pick up the shoes. Still gonna try my luck online tho, see ya'll later, good luck!

There's the backdoor, the old new method, and the new new method.

Only the backdoor is closed as far as I kno

At this point, I could care less about my FNL account being frozen. I rarely use it to purchase new releases anyway

Back
Top Bottom