JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm surprised NT's servers can withstand this traffic
Meth and the team have been taking care of things. 
nthat.gif

I'm so glad I have a pair on lock so I don't have to ask for a link. You guys seem very mean and unwilling to help other people. Niketalk full of selfish *** people tbh. :sarc2: 

It's not that we don't want to help other people, because I'm sure there are plenty of members helping each other out. Its the people that join two seconds ago and then want everything spoon feed to them,they are the problem.

i hope you guys know that the lurkers spread the info too!

the links go to the facebook groups and then you go from 2000 people seeing it to possibly 10,000 people!

i don't want a link, but i highly suggest keeping links to PM's only

Well first things first being an active member of the community lol and not just creating an account on the day of. Or take it a step further and hook someone up every now and then when you get the chance.

I get what you're saying......i'm in the boat that I simply don't have anything to offer. Everything I find out about kicks are from this forum lol. I think that's how a lot of people are. If I could offer something I would but when I usually found out about something i'm the last one. :lol:

theres so many diff links and they can all be wrong make sure you have the regular JJ page open too!

i hope you guys know that the lurkers spread the info too!
the links go to the facebook groups and then you go from 2000 people seeing it to possibly 10,000 people!
i don't want a link, but i highly suggest keeping links to PM's only

Niketalk isn't the only shoe forum in the world though. Its gonna spread like wildfire regardless. There's a lot of lurkers but in reality the lurkers on here a small percentage of the lurkers. I fyou search Twitter right now you see people handing out links and spreading it around. There's no way around this. Just get ready to fight the lurkers because the thirst is real for these.

Back
Top Bottom