JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

any 1 ever ordered from footaylum? are there shoes in UK SIZES? 

i switched the website over to US currency. but it seems the shoes dont change in size.

nowhere on the website indicated if it UK or US sizes on the shoes. thank you

eek.gif
 @ what just happened on caliroots 

yeah  its a wrap . if you cant cop from a eu site at 6 am what makes u think any us retailer will be any easier come 8 .

shout out to everyone that refused to post links earlier , helpful 
indifferent.gif

Caliroots had a very limited supply. They even said they can not confirm you will get a pair until Monday even if you get through. So it sounds like cancellations might be coming for some people. 

any 1 ever ordered from footaylum? are there shoes in UK SIZES? 
i switched the website over to US currency. but it seems the shoes dont change in size.
nowhere on the website indicated if it UK or US sizes on the shoes. thank you

You wasting your time. If you only have money for one pair dont do they will cancel on monday send refund tuesday. I know bc it happen to me last week checkedout and everything

nordstroms gets jays from time to time as well so its not too far fetched

after seeing the demand on these i really dont think this sneaker bubble will pop
years ago people said the same thing but if you look at it today it just keeps evolving and growing
even with all these releases so close together they keep selling out and generating hype
people used to say it would die out any day now but now we have bots/scripts/links etc #SGFU

Youre right.

You wasting your time. If you only have money for one pair dont do they will cancel on monday send refund tuesday. I know bc it happen to me last week checkedout and everything
well its not for the jordans . its another shoe i wanna get.

so is it US OR UK SIZES UP?"

1st in line at my spot. Nobody else here besides a dad and son at the other sneaker spot. Totally surprised

Patiently waiting for this camp out to be over already. Hour and 10 min left. Things are looking good, at least. Good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom