JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so, so, so tired of staying up all night only to be repeatedly defeated by bots.

these were all i wanted for christmas. :smh:

Fl is so out of touch. There wait screen still talking about gamma 12's. I need to figure out how to predict a link so I can get in early. This is crazy! Soon as Nike tweeted they were sold out. At least I normally get the spinning wheel for 10 minutes before I see the sold out message

wtf these seemed much more limited than I thought. 

all those dam people at the raffles didn't help my chance either. 

at least I got my DMP 
smokin.gif

FNL link was compromised only a couple of sizes were up before 8 am. 

i was on there 8,9,10,11.5,14 was all that was up. i was checking out and the size 14 was taking out then all others 

they had to have like 3 full sized runs if that 

Although ill end up paying over retail for these most likely, maybe its worth it. I wont have to worry bout seeing a group of kids all wearing these at the mall at least. Every retro ive bought in the last 2 yrs besides my royal and shadows are on ice for at least a few years for that reason.

Look out for those super replicas of these when copping ...they look EXACTLY like the originals ...exactly
That's why I'm not copping off eBay at all. And before I pay 400 for these anywhere I need to ask myself is this a pair that I really want? Cuz I just came across a DS paid of columbias and they looking like cake looks to a fat kid IJS

Where are all the clowns who was talking mad game bout how these were practically GRs. WTF do you have to say for yourselves?

**** outta here pretending you know more than me.

Just got kicked out of line.....yea the thirst was real. First release on NDC I couldn't get this year.

Back
Top Bottom