JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FOH

I'm up in the cold, lights all turned off like a *****n bum, all for some J's that are practically untouchable

i'ma keep pressing refresh for a while, just outta principle but wtf yooooooo

im so heated, the sneakergame messed up man.. this pacman vs cotto all over again. And im cotto. 

:/

So what did nike attempt to accomplish here? Feed resellers?
To create hype for lesser sought after colorways.  They're contributing to this madness out here by limiting these releases.  One store in my city received these.  One store, smh.

Over $350 seems calm to you?
Rest assured, that unless this happen at 8:00am, they were already sold out and you were just going through the motions.
See you next release
smokin.gif
calm in the sense that prices aren't skyrocketing to $400-500 right now, so....yes.....relatively speaking, $350 would be calm in the grander sense of things...

I'm sitting watching auctions and anything under $340 is being scopped up...obviously the demand is there. My concern is the lasting effect this release is going to have on both banned prices and if we'll see more NA releases 

Stuck out horribly online. My girl and her sister camped at the only spot in town gettin them. They are about 8th in line or so. Fingers crossed on this one.

Sold out on FNL before I was able to complete checkout.  Got through on FTL.  F'in insane and stoked.  Hopefully everything goes through ok.

been on this site when it first launched never made a profile smh lol

but i got through FL, crashed twice, as well as eastbay but the will of ALLAH helped me. Alhamdulillah lol

keep adding to the cart folks.....who has the roshe fb in mint??

I struck out to, by the time i set up my size was sold out. I knew these were "limited" but i didn't know this badly
 you opened up your mouth and gave the link out
laugh.gif

now ask one of those people to sell you their pair 
roll.gif

matter of fact i'll sell you mines

SIKE

Last edited:
why doesnt nike and these other sites require CAPTCHA to add to cart
Bots can beat CAPTCHA they need a damn multiple choice question or something.

What's the name of this site?

What's the name of this shoe?

What's Michael Jordan's first name?

Anything 
mean.gif

Congrats to the people that were able to cop. And to the people that struck out, don't let it bug you too much after all their just shoes and you will survive without them.

Sneaker Steal ‏@sneakersteal 2m
@nikestore should allow endless sizes to be added to cart by bots before actually tweeting link then ban.

WORD.

This should be a lesson for some of you to start preordering to secure your pair on a limited release like this, you could tell by how hyped this thread was that resellers would be all over these & tbh it's worth paying a little more over retail than to be mad af on RD. Not braggin at all just keepin it real, if theres alot of rumors of a shoe being limited, small to none of FSRS in retail stores and nothing good enough to rid the rumor just preorder from a RELIABLE seller to save the stress.

Back
Top Bottom