JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Good looks on the sasquatch size euro site @mistamidnight but I couldn't bring myself to pay above retail on these. Prob cause I am old enough to remember these being on sale for like $50 when they originally dropped.

Congrats to those who copped...on to the next release

im too hot so i i aint kno i had in my cart cuz i had multiple pages up then as soon as i got to check out got snatched wtf i wish i never even seen that 
mad.gif

This release was by far much worse than the royals, seems like the whole world is chasing after these 1s. I figured all the international resellers are going after these based on what happened with the royals earlier this year. I got a pair in my cart on FNL before 5am, and still couldn't check out. :x Good thing I won a raffle at Sheikh, but now I'm worry to go pick these up, gonna have bunch of wolves waiting for my pair. Also, I did one pre-order, and didn't even know if it gonna come thru, hopefully it does, it was $250, and I remembered ppl here were laughing at ppl who did pre-order early. I knew this is gonna be bad, but definitely not on this level. :smh:

Walked in at 8 and grabbed mine. No hassle. Ppl with no ticket had to wait til all the ticket people got theirs lol

Always getting waiting on approval in my orders in the EB /CS/FA. Does paypal skip these holds?

an asian guy post this to show off on facebook ... i guess someone would have call to cancel his order already lol

i either need to finally invest in a damn bot or get my post and rep up on here so i can be worthy to be given a link or "secret" method. what has the shoe game gone to. smh

Literally
Tried all euro and states sites. Didn't even get a call from Hoh. See that's why I don't even bother with shoes like that anymore, but once something comes out I really want ***** everybody else want it.

Back
Top Bottom