JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Does anybody remember what sites had the Royals? Not counting the Euro sites. I remember Finishline had them, but I don't recall which others did. I know NDC didn't though.

Seems like the Breds were more available online, even if it didn't make it any easier.

Hello NT fam, since I struck out hard on NDC, and didn't even bother on the broke @ss eastbay/footlocker/footaction sites I'm planning on having a few people over to show off my pizza oven. I'm just not too sure on how to store the pizza dough. Will it be OK to have the pizza balls pre made? What will be the best way to store the balls so I can have them on hand should anyone get hungry later.

Thanks for your help. You're all invited to the Pizza Party.
Put your address in the thread, I'm kinda hungry.

*nas gif*

The way they allocated these shoes across the US is ridiculous. I had no problem getting a pair in North Louisiana but all the stores I hit up in Seattle (out of curiosity) didn't even get them. 

That type of thinking why these kids out here effin' up the game. I'm salty so this comment is brought to you by Epson Salt but these dudes out here telling people they not suppose to wear shoes? That sounds looney. So do cats just walk around bare footed or have that one pair of shoe they wear all the time lol.
Kids dont not wear they shoes they aint got bread like that (no pun intended)

Lol I'm saying I would think kids wear their kicks older heads are the ones that keep em on ice for years.

I call them old heads "kids" too though because they act like them. They are worse actually. :lol: I seen some old heads by 3 pairs of a kick just to sit on ice.

Thread summary for Bred 1's:

Never listen to NT'ers because 95% of the time they have no idea what they're talking about.

Read a post a couple pages back with a guy saying "just wait, prices will drop, they made a lot of these." :x

Been looking forward to this release. Struck out everywhere...NDC, US, UK sites.  Might need to feed the resellers on this one.

Thread summary for Bred 1's:

Never listen to NT'ers because 95% of the time they have no idea what they're talking about.

Read a post a couple pages back with a guy saying "just wait, prices will drop, they made a lot of these." :x

Dudes be trolling with those comments. Even a big time general release......every Jordan is gonna be hard to get. I get my hands on them but I can acknowledge it be pure luck. No "easy cop".

I hope those who missed out are keeping tabs of some EU's website twitter feed still...back up Monday for cancelled orders

Out of luck, waited all night for the launch and didn't have a chance to get a pair. Need mens in size 8 if any is willing to help!?

Crazy, I struck out each and every try.

1) Struck out on JJ. "Oh well, I didn't expect to get them here anyways. I'm def getting them overseas."

2) UK sites. 
sick.gif
 "Their servers are trash, NDC/Eastbay were best bets all along."

3) NDC/FTL/FNL/EB/CS. 
frown.gif
 "Time to play the resell game."

True measure of sadness is striking out 12 times.

No Gamma's 11 and No Retro 1's . Such a terrible December. guess i'll have to settle for the 3Lab5's or some Oregon Foams. with my luck i'll be disappointed again

I haven't bought any sneakers since the black/pink Yeezy 1. I wanted to get back in the game starting with these. I'm sick that the sites sold out so fast.

Back
Top Bottom