JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif

actually considering letting go of my db x to try and get a trade, but I know thats just the salt talking. 

I don't even wanna get outta bed I'm so disappointed. It's noon and I'm in here like

Would you guys trade your DB 10 for Bred 1s? I'm thinking about it but not too sure. Any opinions?

Since there is no way I was getting these for retail after striking out on NDC, FTL, nbastore, etc... just gave in by buying on amazon for $288. Had some credit card points to bring it down to $148 which eases the pain... but now I must hope they are real lol.

make sure they're not coming from china

Any news of FTL cancellations. Got the confirmation email, but still worried. Wont be able to chill until they're in my hands.

these were definitely not royal limited in my area.

my local Facebook group is flooded... you can a pair for 250.

Would you guys trade your DB 10 for Bred 1s? I'm thinking about it but not too sure. Any opinions?
I was going to do that but DB 10s are dried up for anything less than 400 around my way. By next summer I'm guessing 500+ for those. 

The 1s on the other hand should never go above 375. I have to assume the DBs are never getting released again. I don't no what the restock with the db 3 was about. But I reeeeally wanted these ones. It might be worth it. 

Might as well post here too. Feels good having been able to get all of the colors I wanted. Would I have liked to double up on them? Absolutely, but I know there are too many ppl that couldn't get their hands on one so I feel fortunate in that regard.
I struck out on the shadows but was able to double up on the breds. Still need those Royals

Back
Top Bottom