JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just been observing and soaking up the aftermath of the release... Call me impatient or whatever but these were pretty up there in the shoes I wanted so I paid resale. But in my opinion it was worth it. Quality is solid but honestly it's nothing too extraordinary.  My pair has a minor glue mark and a few leather wrinkles but that's no worries since I copped to rock. Hope you all can get your pairs, and can be patient than me lol. If the price is right I'd just pay resell imo.

roll.gif

1 unit(s) ready to ship
pimp.gif
 eastbay was strangely very good to me this year, got 1 pair of royals, black toes, and now these from them

Y'all getting trolled this release is done. Time to start bugging local HOH's with questions of late shipments :smile:

roll.gif
crying

Honestly to that guy who posted the link earlier for *** you did lower people's chances, If they want the shoes they would have been on top of their twitter , etc.. for me I always put a monitor on pages to see if anything goes on, lurkers are going to eat when those pairs pop up, I took it to PM to help several NTers get a pair who didn't, that's just for e-props you did that man, but I will say with shoepalace you made a point there, shoepalace said they'll be selling Jordans online next year, it could be a few re-releases on their website who knows, but if you really wanted these man you guys would be putting in the homework and keeping an eye on things, nothing against whoever posted it or to anyone, I'm just saying 

Update: Infrared 3lab5's will be shoe palaces first online retro release, there's hope 

Last edited:
Thought I struck out online, so I decided to pull the trigger on a pair I found on CL. 

But got a email confirmation from footlocker eu last night.  Thought my order didn't go through since my session timed out.  We'll see I guess...

:rofl: crying

Honestly to that guy who posted the link earlier for *** you did lower people's chances, If they want the shoes they would have been on top of their twitter , etc.. for me I always put a monitor on pages to see if anything goes on, lurkers are going to eat when those pairs pop up, I took it to PM to help several NTers get a pair who didn't, that's just for e-props but I will say with shoepalace you made a point there, shoepalace said they'll be selling Jordans online next year, it could be a few re-releases on their website who knows, but if you really wanted these man you guys would be putting in the homework and keeping an eye on things, nothing against whoever posted it or to anyone, I'm just saying
They're not dumb. This is nothing new - they don't have to release cancelled orders. Anyone who remembers the royal release knows the future is in grand re-opening HOH's / FA's and grand openings. Also new villa locations. On to these foams and Labs :smokin

Edit: ^ that chair looks too damn comfortable

Last edited:
it kind of is a game, even a hobby can be a game. For instance playing sports can be a hobby yet they are still games and people consider playing video games as hobbies and once again still a game. I'm not saying these should and what they represent should be taken lightly, but let's not flip out on someone for choosing to say something in another way. Plus, a lot of the people who collect Jordan's happen to also be followers of the hip hop culture and well rappers along with hip hop artists and many other celebrity role models have made the term "shoe game" instead of "shoe collection" catchy and popular to use.

Only thats not what they mean by game. Theyre not talking about playing tic tac toe. Lol ur really tellin me that sports are games? Haha ur funny. Ppl think this is like a hustle. Everyone i spoke to that waited in line for these said they were one of the only ppl who wasnt openly talking anout how much theywere gonna flip em for. Its like a generation of resellers were born. Lol "even a hobby can be a game"

Thought I struck out online, so I decided to pull the trigger on a pair I found on CL. 

But got a email confirmation from footlocker eu last night.  Thought my order didn't go through since my session timed out.  We'll see I guess...
Hey, 

nice shoes, nice chair,

is that a charles eames lounge chair ?

anyway, very good taste

Last edited:
Only thats not what they mean by game. Theyre not talking about playing tic tac toe. Lol ur really tellin me that sports are games? Haha ur funny. Ppl think this is like a hustle. Everyone i spoke to that waited in line for these said they were one of the only ppl who wasnt openly talking anout how much theywere gonna flip em for. Its like a generation of resellers were born. Lol "even a hobby can be a game"

Marcus, you thinking way to much yo

Have a sleep, try relax a little, not everyone who calls it the 'game' is a reseller

You sounding old & bitter my dude

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

Somewhere out there is a size 13 for retail with my name on it. Why are these shoes my life this weekend,I don't wanna accept defeat lmao

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

Yes, as long as he sends you a detailed invoice about what he's selling you.

Back
Top Bottom