JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

GUESS WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS THAT SOME MEMBERS POSTED.... HMMM

http://theshoegame.com/articles/legit-check-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-blackred.html

http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-red-authentic-vs-fake/

where you guys at now tho? how come yall ignoring my posts yet continue to talk crap

HMMMMM

why are you worried about, what other people think? you do have a life beyond nt, im guessing. if so ignore them.

because people are making out to be that i went and told people to buy fakes just for fun?

didnt every member earlier in this thread vouch by those links and that legit/fake comparison or did i just dream it up?

people go and quote each other and talk crap to/about me yet when its time to explain and actually do so, it gets ignored.

i guess thats what happens when you try and argue with unintelligent little kids who use mommy and daddies credit cards to get kicks.

Struck out also ! I do have the 08 straps that I wear tho lol ! Anyone else have the 08 straps ? I took the straps out and been rocking em since they released they do the job well !

ive never bought shoes from someone else so what happens if you do paypal invoice and yeah he sends you pics before and they are the real ones but then when you get the shoe with the reciept and the box  but in the box is a pair of fakes what can you do/ prove that he sent you fakes to paypal i mean cant he just say he sent you real ones and your trying to return fakes how can they determine if he did really send you fakes or if you switched them?
Your going to have to Open a Dispute under PayPal and contact the seller what's wrong so you guys can get it resolved. If it doesn't get resolved, you have to open a claim, write out your story and be honest and PayPal will use their judgement based on what has happened to decide what to do. It's all very technical with he said this or he did that but you just got to be honest and factual and I'm sure things will swing to your favor. Such as a full detailed story, including taking screenshots of transactions and documenting everything that transpired through contact like emails or texts, then pictures of the actual item received vs. the claimed item that was advertised, having a legitimate check through a reputable source, and all that.

At least that's what has always worked for me in my case.

Last edited:
As far as Zyzz I remember him from the NBA Jersey post he was always helpful to the noobs who had no idea of what a fake Jordan jersey and an authentic one was !

True or false?

Price on these will fall below $300 in the next few weeks

I think the answer to that is simple... Availibity of shoes contsantly depleting + nostalgia factor + no proper retro since 2001 = shoe price rising constantly. I predict these will reach $750 by next summer.

There are a lot of understandably sour people in here, some for good reason I bet.  However, with the way things are now, you really have to adapt.  For me that means ultimately paying resell on the shoes I absolutely must have and passing on anything I know I would only wear once or twice.  Otherwise, at the rate JB isgoing, your pockets will be hurting.  In the last 3 months I've bought two pairs of Jordans total (these for $280 and Taxis for$230) and I'm perfectly fine with that. Goodluck for all those still trying.  I'd say bite bullet and cop for $300 max if you have the chance.  These will be at +400 soon b/c most will end up paying a reseller and keeping in their collection and the supply will run dry.  Just my opinion.

Apologies for the picture quality. I am working with a Samsung Note 
grin.gif

Royal's 2013 vs Banned 2013 Comparison

Height (Banned vs Royal's 2013)

Height in favor of the Royal's. Both pairs are size 11.5

Tongue (Royal's vs Banned)

Royal's have a cloth/cotton-like material where as the Ban's are made of nylon.

Sock Liner (Royal's vs Banned)

In favor of the Royal's in my opinion. The material on the Ban's are ridged compared to the Royal's.

Bonus!

My 2001 Royal's are a size 12... (I was thirsty for a pair back then and this was the only size available for purchase 
laugh.gif
)

Royal 2001 were also my first pair of Jordans. I wore them OUT!!!

Sock liner (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)

Height (Banned 2013 vs Royal 2013 vs Royal 2103)

Tongue (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)

IMO, the Royal's quality are superior. Granted I don't own 2013 Chicago's, Shadows' and Black Toe's. 

Last edited:
Awesome comparison pix, appreciate it. I do find it odd that both your 2013s are such a huge diff in height. I compared both of my 2013s a few days ago and they are the same @ayotayo  

Last edited:
Too bad there isn't a "thumbs down" button...

There's a lot of people I would like to thumbs down for their post(s).

Yea, I'm salty about this release...

grin.gif

Both my size 11's are the same height. Where did you purchase each shoe?

Apologies for the picture quality. I am working with a Samsung Note >D

View media item 716618

View media item 716697

Both my size 11's are the same height. Where did you purchase each shoe?

ruh roh

glad im not the only one who thought that look weird, looks like a size 11 next to a size 17 :lol:

grin.gif

Royal's have a cloth/cotton-like material where as the Ban's are made of nylon.

Sock Liner (Royal's vs Banned)

In favor of the Royal's in my opinion. The material on the Ban's are ridged compared to the Royal's.

Bonus!

My 2001 Royal's are a size 12... (I was thirsty for a pair back then and this was the only size available for purchase 
laugh.gif
)

Royal 2001 were also my first pair of Jordans. I wore them OUT!!!

Sock liner (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)

Height (Banned 2013 vs Royal 2013 vs Royal 2103)

Sock Liner (Royal 2013 vs Royal 2001 vs Banned 2013)

IMO, the Royal's quality are superior. Granted I don't own 2013 Chicago's, Shadows' and Black Toe's. 
You mean 2013 OG BRED RETRO 1's?

The Banned 1's were the ones with the red "X" mark on the back of the heel...

Or are we now calling them "Banned 1's 2013"?

Last edited:
Your going to have to Open a Dispute under PayPal and contact the seller what's wrong so you guys can get it resolved. If it doesn't get resolved, you have to open a claim, write out your story and be honest and PayPal will use their judgement based on what has happened to decide what to do. It's all very technical with he said this or he did that but you just got to be honest and factual and I'm sure things will swing to your favor. Such as a full detailed story, including taking screenshots of transactions and documenting everything that transpired through contact like emails or texts, then pictures of the actual item received vs. the claimed item that was advertised, having a legitimate check through a reputable source, and all that.

At least that's what has always worked for me in my case.
thanks for the info and advice bro happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom