JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

now I'm feeling salty. I wasn't before but this... i was even ready. I even had air jordan 1 searched. Thought it could possibly pop up on the top and even after asking nike like 3 times about gs sizes they told me they would not have it online. Man... that just hurts. 

Idk why I didn't take their word for it. Something told me they could not have not possibly have them after having every OG release. And I knew they had a habit of putting new releases on like the second or third row as opposed to the top of the page. I said let me search Air Jordan 1 anyway and sure enough I saw them and grabbed my sz 6 with the quickness. Had a gift card too and made it 50 dollars.

NDC did gs sizes dirty though.

Ish is crazy in the bay area market. People asking 300 for kid sizes and 370-450 for mens sizes. All I need is one 10.5 to wear. Just one. When I was at NikeTown they confirmed the same resellers somehow always win the twitter RSVP, but there is nothing they can do about it.....I'm gonna go get a glass of water :D

That pic
smokin.gif
 + gif execution = grade A! 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Blk/red
Shadow
Blk toe
Royal

IMO

YES i did put the coveted royals on the bottom they have always been pretty meh 2 me

Ish is crazy in the bay area market. People asking 300 for kid sizes and 370-450 for mens sizes. All I need is one 10.5 to wear. Just one. When I was at NikeTown they confirmed the same resellers somehow always win the twitter RSVP, but there is nothing they can do about it.....I'm gonna go get a glass of water :D
damn! four bills thought? yeah, maybe for this week only then the hype will die down and drop to like 300 bills. i'm not selling my pair but if someone offer $350+ then yea, thats a no brainer.  I just don't know why heads will pay that much. it's like they absolutely have to have them or something. I like sneakers but I ant braking my neck for a pair. 

Last edited:
Got hooked up on both without lining up at all. Very lucky. Love em both, best quality releases of 2013 along with the fear pack
Well done , that's a great way to end the year especially seeing we guys  downunder in Aus only  got around 400 pairs. Youre contacts must be better than mine they couldn't come through for me on this release, struck out everywhere here and UK. Need these bad for my collection too now more than ever after seeing the pics everywhere. Looks like I will have to look at resellers now.

Got hooked up on both without lining up at all. Very lucky. Love em both, best quality releases of 2013 along with the fear pack

I've got all the 2013 NA Jordan 1s, even though I don't have these in hand yet I wouldn't call any of them quality.

Fear pack I'll agree with you on but not 1 of these Jordan 1s have been anything close to quality.

It's because dudes in here are jealous, and if someone posts a pic they're "bragging". It's sad how emotional dudes are over a pair of shoes.
sad but true.. some dude tripped on me earlier in the thread because I said that my girl was going to camp for me.. 
mean.gif
.. dudes gettin mad over the silliest stuff.. and dont dare mention any of your connects I have seen several dudes interrogated for that. 
laugh.gif

Well done , that's a great way to end the year especially seeing we guys  downunder in Aus only  got around 400 pairs. Youre contacts must be better than mine they couldn't come through for me on this release, struck out everywhere here and UK. Need these bad for my collection too now more than ever after seeing the pics everywhere. Looks like I will have to look at resellers now.

Thanks man, yeh im fortunate.I dont ask for any of it but i dont say no to it either. Got Gamma 12's as well so im passing on 3lab5's. hey can go to another home. A shoe that is up the top of must haves for me so il be bringing the new year in wearing these. Yeh, alot of Uk heads had issues as well although most copped for themselves unable to help others like they can on most releases. Good luck on your hunt bro, dont pay them DUMB reseller prices tho, reasonble prices are ok but if ppl continue to pay high prices to them itl just continue and we have no right too complain if thats the case.

bennyd bennyd matters7 matters7 , we got 400!!?!??! I could of sworn they never even went up on NDC AU either.

btw great pics matters7.

I've got all the 2013 NA Jordan 1s, even though I don't have these in hand yet I wouldn't call any of them quality.

Fear pack I'll agree with you on but not 1 of these Jordan 1s have been anything close to quality.

I have them all as well, and these breds are the best material wise. Very soft, they are far from bad quality. Each to their own i guess though, we all got diff opinions, thats a good thing, just be glad we got a pair :smile:

everyone tripping over shipping. it's sunday bro, relax. I highly doubt they were actually sent out on saturday due to the large amount of shipping they had to do. most likely monday. 

no point in posting pics either, everyone knows what they look like. 

what happened to K101 in the end, they were saying something about monday night online release, then nothing?

I didnt hear that myself. They drop as per norm. Where u located? Hope not melbourne, Ppl been lined up for 3lab5s since yesterday

what happened to K101 in the end, they were saying something about monday night online release, then nothing?

I didnt hear that myself. They drop as per norm. Where u located? Hope not melbourne, Ppl been lined up for 3lab5s since yesterday

oh it was on their facebook, they said online monday night, then said they sold out or something like that, never saw it on their site on saturday morning.

I'm in Brisbane man.

Back
Top Bottom