JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I envy some of you guys in different states.... In the NY area everybody tries to bang everybody over the head for resell.... I haven't seen anything under $400 on CL or FB groups... The lowest priced GS size I saw has been $225..... :smh:

Better to be in a state like ny during a release like this than a smaller state like I'm in . One store in my area got these, 1. There's not even resellers on cl selling lol
Its really chaotic over here bro.... If you can find a spot with any in a state like yours chances are you won't have to jump through hoops to get them... Believe me the demand is wayyyyyyyyyyy in excess of the supply by a lot....

bboyd bboyd I was referencing someone that got cancelled, not myself. Long time no see. It's been a min since the Royal threads and seeing that avi of yours.

Oh word. I misunderstood haha. He was on a mission so I wouldn't have put it last him at that point. He got busted on the Kobe 4 tho so he has to expect they weren't gonna ship a different order from same IP the same day.

Haha it def has been a while since the royals thread, feels like déjà vu a little tho. Oh man my avi....thank god I got my 1's or I'd still be cryin bout my ninja turtle homie Westbrook. That knees gotta quit actin up. We Tryna lock down the top spot!

And thanks slick slick ! It was most def a long night and morning that I'm still hurtin from at work today. I think everyone is a little sleep deprived from this one! Congrats on your foams too! One of the few that look really nice. I was really lucky today and able to get a pair as well. Can't wait to see those or these 1's in my hand! Good luck in 2014!

Well I bit te bullet and bought online. Discover/PayPal/eBay all confirmed I'm covered if they're not legit.

When it comes down to it, I way overpaid... But at least now I can finally just hunt for rare pairs.

Well I bit te bullet and bought online. Discover/PayPal/eBay all confirmed I'm covered if they're not legit.

When it comes down to it, I way overpaid... But at least now I can finally just hunt for rare pairs.
how much did you pay bro if you dont mind me asking?

Great ******g news! 

My preorder is coming through, and I managed to score 2 extra pairs through a UK site this morning -one for my pops, the other will be used for a trade (88s, Concords, or something similar). 

"Look at me"

and..... 

**** your got damn pizza! 

Last edited:
Damn I wish I lived in Canada
No you dont. 
roll.gif

Great ******g news!

My preorder is coming through, and I managed to score 2 extra pairs through a UK site this morning -one for my pops, the other will be used for a trade (88s, Concords, or something similar).

"Look at me"

and.....

**** your got damn pizza!
which preorder site did you use?

is $190 shipped for a size 6Y a good deal? includes retail receipt and everything.

Haven't received the shipping email from JJ but I just checked my order on the site and it has a tracking number. 
smokin.gif

can't really say i made out considering i dropped 3 on em, but i figured the extra 160 was worth not having to camp and all that bs. glad i got em tho. u cop?

You already know it. I posted a couple pages back, but yeah man, I won 3 raffles (never been this lucky in my life although 2 of em in your neck of the woods were at lowkey spots, so my chances were lovely), and I scooped 2 other pairs over west at lowkey FCFS spots. There were 4-5 FCFS spots, and I gave everyone a heads up on here but im sure it was lost in this sea of posts/craziness. We gotta link up next similar release fam. I'm just glad I got my pair, and I helped out a bunch of NTers in the process. ONE.

PM'd

Back
Top Bottom