JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

thanks, ive wanted this shoe forever now. i had the white and red 1's  in the 80s growing up. but never had the black and red. ive wanted this colorway forever but never added it to my collection. im a happy guy now. id post a pic but everyone already knows what they look like lol

Still don't know how anyone can get anything through Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker...all I get is those Add to Cart Errors, then it says out of stock eventually. Terrible.

:smh:

Luck I suppose, congratz to those that made it tho.

Last edited:
Still don't know how anyone can get anything through Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker...all I get is those Add to Cart Errors, then it says out of stock eventually. Terrible.
I have to assume that a few lucky people got through... The rest I am pretty sure used bots...

Well I was the only one that had made a post in the thread that I helped "pizza party" people. And you made a post directed towards anyone that only helped the pizza party people and specifically stated that was what the comment was about so.....

ANYWAY, first of all "sensitive thugs"??? Lmao you commenting about "rubbing the purchase of tennis shoes into someone's face" and being upset about it and wanna call someone sensitive? The people who copped pairs or helped have been quiet the last two days become this EMO movement on NT somehow made it wrong and had posts deleted bc NIKETALKERS on a shoe forum posted pictures of their pick ups. We dedicated enough to something to stay up 48 hrs chasin it and the whiners think you can't be as happy as you please about that? I know you aren't new here, and I know you usually don't have your own opinion and roll with popular opinion, but NT NOT being THE place to go and celebrate your success of getting as many pairs as you want of your favorite sneaker of all time, is a joke now. Where else do you go to celebrate and be happy you have things you wanted so much with people that have an appreciation of those things? That was 98% of posts just 2.5 years ago the first few days after a release, not this let us cry and complain for 250 pages junk. Back when everyone here wasn't part of the "here's a trophy for playing" generation and could appreciate what the next man did to get his and could look at his pics and say congrats, regardless of number of pairs LMAO.

BUT, seeing as how my post didn't do that and didn't rub anything in anyone's face or celebrate my success with any amount of joy, your post completely misses the shot, b.

I'm sorry sir, but where in any of my posts did I direct anything towards "anyone that only helped the pizza party people"? Where did I specifically state anything like that??

I'll say it again...it's GOOD to share info with only a select few people. I prefer it that way for reasons listed in my last post...

Even more perplexing is you telling me I don't have my own opinion and I roll with popular opinion. I really don't even know where you're coming up with this stuff...

Personally, I celebrate by wearing the shoe that I chased, but to each their own. I think you are confusing my opinion of the "pizza party" being corny, with me disliking people being happy about coppin. The former is true, the latter is not...

How did my bay area folks come out on this release?!
Faulty...NikeTown SF had a total of 25 pairs according to employees. Dudes lined up for leftovers on Saturday, but I didn't stick around to find out what they got. I know people in SouthBay had an easier time of it and got multiple pairs etc, but those are probably on ebay right now. Living in SF is rough, because literally everyone has money to get them. In more remote parts of cali people prob don't have the money to spend like that.

EB order shipped!

Miracles happen my friends. 
laugh.gif

Good luck to everybody still on the hunt, i feel for you fam.

Last edited:
Gotta shout out to @ColdCity 's JsForDays. 2/2 preorders came through.royals and now breds. Legit.
thanks again bro. :smokin
I know right? and all you had to do was pay resale price.
Paid under $280. The price rose closer it got to RD. I preordered near the beginning of the year. Also paid under $280 for the royals.

Don't explain yourself fam, dude tried to take a shot but it didn't reach the rim, "AIR-BALL!" .. Trying to make it seem like @ColdCity robbed you blindfolded without knowing any details of how the transaction went :rolleyes ...

Just read his post above about NY/Chicago :x ..

If we could give out end of the year awards, I nominate "Sunshineblotters" as the Most Miserable NTer of the Year :smh: .. That's who need the hug, b.

Misery Loves Company, too bad NT declined his invitation.

Naw bro don't I have never gotten anything from none of those sites unitl today which was my first try... open all four sites and do them like an assembly line

Isnt NDC normally first to ship?

ALways see that and the one time i order through them, Im last.

Logged on in the morning to FNL and NDC, obviously considering how limited they were on FNL struck out, and when i popped back to nike, they were in cart since i had been waiting in line.

Feels good to finally get lucky.

Now just need confirmation to relax

Back
Top Bottom