JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just got tracking from NDC. 2 pairs later, this long journey is over. Hope anyone that missed out will catch a restock 
nthat.gif

Na no early link for me. I have the same atc bot everyone has lol. I don't know how I got through. I waited like 5 seconds in line too.
Hm, fair enough.  Congratulations on getting through, though.  Enjoy your pair!  Looks like I'll just have to settle for my beat-up 2009 DMPs with the completely out-of-place jumpman on the back heel 
ohwell.gif

Dope vid of bred campout. Looked completely civilized and smooth release lol.

weeeeeeeeeeellllllll looks like your best bet is to find an Ebay N00B with 0 feedback trying to sell and offer right then and there. lets see if they ship now smh

03money-gif_001225.gif

No offense to him, but he's too slow on releases man... Like I've seen so many of his online tries on release dates and he strikes out A LOT.
eyes.gif

i went to my HOH last friday to enter a raffle for the 1's because the website said that was the day to do it. Well i got there and they told me they did the raffle last week. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I put my name in for those 3lab5's that come out tomorrow and I got picked.

Question is, how likely will I be able to find someone willing to trade the 1's for these 5's straight up?

Got my tracking number from NDC.... Thank you!  You know who you are for coming through "AGAIN"!  I'm psyched!

Back
Top Bottom