JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got someone willing to trade either their royal 1s OR these Breds for my Concords (all shoes DS). Worth it? Thanks in advance.
Depends on which you like better.  Don't fall into the hype of this thread into making the decision for you.

If it was me, I think I would trade.  Reason being is the 1's go with anything.  Such a casual shoe.

Got someone willing to trade either their royal 1s OR these Breds for my Concords (all shoes DS). Worth it? Thanks in advance.
it depends, which shoe do you prefer, aj1 or concords,

about the worth litterally money :

around here i can easily cop a DS concords for 350 bucks

i can find a Ds royals for 600 bucks but not easily

and i brought my breds 140 dollars, but we dont know how the price of the shoe will end up

but it doesnt matter, for me sneakers is all about love, I can easily swap a expensive hype shoe for a retro nike bruin from the 80's

so if you like the aj1 do it

just received my Shelf life pair, and i also have 7/10-8/14 dates. My other pair from a local spot is 7/10-9/27.

I dont like that my shelf life pair has same dates as Marquesole pairs.

So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.

Camped out for these beginning at 8:00pm Friday night at High Point Shoes in Scottsdale. Their Twitter said camping wasn't allowed prior to 8pm. Showed up right at 8:00 on the dot and a group of 8-10 hype beasts were already there since 7:30! What's worse is that these beasts had their parents jump in line at around 9:55am (5 min before store opens) to cop additional pairs for them! The only folks who cop limited releases like this at HP are those with connects or goons that just show up right before opening and slip in somehow. 

Man I'm done I've been on this thread/online tryna catch a restock or something since I missed out. Realized at work I cant always be ready and they're just shoes. Unless I catch a reseller for $250 or less I guess I won't get them lol I'm not salty anymore.
Good luck to those who still have hope.

So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.

thats rough broham. i would have been heated, but at least you scored one, and it wasnt the other way. Those 3lab5's are hideous to me.

I don't think they're gonna restock, but why not, they did restock the black toe, but i doubt it, black toe are not breds,

I think it's gonna be like the royals release, nike won't restock breds

i contacted nike about royals in february, and they told me clearly they won't restock royals, they want to maintain keen interest , just have to wait 10 years ou spend 600 bucks

the hype is so big on these 2 releases
The royals seemed to be in lesser quantity, but the stupid hype and stupid frenzy created by the royals have spilled over to these.  

And in terms of salt level?  I suppose it's fair game.  But what's great is reading 'stories' of people, not just the confirm/pic brags.  LOLZ  

Visiting my local Eblens and Expressions every morning until I come to grips that my city didn't get any shipment of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom