JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That was 10 years ago apthekid lol

Those 03 black and golds were horrible though. 2013s are an upgrade even with the speckles. I'm not a collector I just buy what I like and when pics released I wasn't feeling them at all , I did see a pic of Chris Paul rocking them and they looked good. Would have been nice to have an option to cop the b&g's&d though

I'm gonna cave and buy another pair for resell. I don't neem care, these shoes are :nthat:

I still should've had a pair of banned 1's though :frown:

its enough that you and face already do it lmao.. at least i can help some members out
Hey hey I'm always greatful and try to pay the favor back my friend lolll just wish I waited on the fourteen instead of being left with a 15 that'll crease

Just struck out this morning trying to cop the 3lab5. Thought the day was off to a bad start until I received tracking number from Champs! I was able to cop a size 11 towards the end, so the last few days I been a little worried about the transaction getting cancelled. I rather have these over the 3labs any way.

Same! Located in NYC sucks sometimes for a sneakerhead.
I miss living back home in NYC.  You have more options than any other place in the world.  There's probably more FTL, FA, JJ, etc.. than anywhere else in the world.  And you get to Line Up!  (If you got the time)  And.. a train ride can get you to multiple sneaker spots across boros within minutes.

Now compare that to the south.. fewer options and most are in malls.. no line ups and they force you to stand across the street off mall property and run across when the stores open.. that sucks.

Aside from reseller prices, NYC is a sneakerhead paradise.

I was rather upset with my pair from expressions, I'll just use them as beaters.
smokin.gif
What's wrong with your 1's from expressions?

@passitback yes. I got my tracking number yesterday.
Lucky dude. Myself, and a couple of others are still waiting on @ColdCity  
mean.gif

Apparently, for some of us at least, the shipment/order was pushed back, and the sneakers are supposed to be shipped today. For others, it seems like the shipment went out on time, 
nerd.gif

Some of us got emails, others didn't. Can't lie, I am curious to know why yours shipped, and others haven't. Interesting situation to say the least. 

@FreshOutDaBox @CaptianSneakerhead23 @Enchanted @dekthai2 @NakoXL 

No luck, the spot closest to all of us, got 9 pairs ion yesterday afternoon. Apparently, other locations way the hell out of state got a few. No luck, fellas. 

I actually JUST got back from a ride I took OOS to score the 3Lab5s for a friend of mine.

I'll keep my ear to the floor for you. 
much appreciated bro

Just secured a pair for 350 shipped. I was going to past but i couldnt end the year with a L. Still a L but its not a blowout. With all these retro+ releases it made my decision a little easier. Congratz to everyone and keep searching! See yall in the white infrared thread

Can someone school me on these production dates or point me in the right direction?

I've never had to mess with legit checks or anything because i've never paid resell and I've only ever bought shoes from legitimate Nike/Jordan retailers,

but the differences on some of these pairs' dates has me curious.

Is it safe to say anything with 8/21 is fake? How many different legit production dates are floating around?

Can someone school me on these production dates or point me in the right direction?

I've never had to mess with legit checks or anything because i've never paid resell and I've only ever bought shoes from legitimate Nike/Jordan retailers,

Is it safe to say anything with 8/21 is fake? How many different legit production dates are floating around?
I dont think every  shoe with 8/21 is fake.

Seems like nike added an extra month to the production and some pairs have 8/21, and some have 9/21.

If you really want to be safe, I'd wait until Eastbay/NDC pairs start rolling in after the new year.

You could have got a better deal if you dug deep, no wonder why people resell sneakers.
No, that's about as cheap as they're going for right now from reputable sellers.

I actually had to negotiate it down to $340.

I only see the prices staying the same or even going up from here.

Just like the Royals.....
problem with buying from resellers is you wont know if they are real or not....

big gamble.
True, it's a gamble from a lot of sellers.

The seller I bought from has been a reputable seller for years and has 100% feedback.

I refused to buy from these sellers with no feedback score and just joined this year.

Mine says 8/22 and i got it through a raffle at a retailer. Production dates will differ due to the large masses made.

aside from these, all i want are carmines and maybe infrared 6's black and white.  other than that, i may be done with JB because of how ridiculous it is to obtain a pair of anything classic.

Now compare that to the south.. fewer options and most are in malls.. no line ups and they force you to stand across the street off mall property and run across when the stores open.. that sucks.
Pretty much sums up Atlanta.

Got 4 pairs all from DTLR and JImmyJazz , 3 of them end with 9/27 production date and 1 ends with 9/21

Last edited:
Does anyone one know a way to make your shoes fit smaller? All i could get was an 11.5 and i really wanted an 11 or 10.5, is there anyway I can make them fit like an 11 or 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom