JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Fresh new shoes always look great, but I think with these I might actually prefer them to look a little weathered. What do you guys think?

Looks like you just got a bad pair with light scratches that I'm sure will come off.

The shoes themselves are legit though, right?
The pair looks money other than the light scratches and creases. I'm sure anyone on NT would take that pair. Wipe it off and keep it moving.

Does anyone how long it takes Queens to ship? It still says that my order is "received and awaiting processing"

So this is my theory on the different ending production dates. Could it be possible that the end dates of Aug. Pairs are destined for outside of US countries? The end dates of Sept. Are for US distribution? The only explanation for MS pairs having the same date as SL is that they were "stolen" from the same run.

7/10 - 8/21,22 - Euro, Asia
7/10 - 9/27,28 - US

Just a thought...

Don't know if it's been posted, but Queenz finally charged my card (successful transaction, no pending debit) even though my order status remains the same from the morning I ordered.

id to make a trade for these and i kno i got ripped but **#$ it I had to have em..cdp hare 7 and 180..but these are the definiton of classics

Been working on trying to get these all week, even offered my bred 11s for them.  No luck so far but being in nyc has its perks.

Been working on trying to get these all week, even offered my bred 11s for them.  No luck so far but being in nyc has its perks.
I don't think anyone will trade Bred XIs for 1s. At least not the 2012s just due to the fact that there's literally hundreds of thousands of them. They've been restocked 3-4x and even hit outlets then back to retailers.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone will trade Bred XIs for 1s. At least not the 2012s just due to the fact that there's literally hundreds of thousands of them. They've been restocked 3-4x and even hit outlets then back to retailers.
well hopefully you're wrong, many still hold the 11s in high regards... and they definitely look more expensive.  

Don't know if it's been posted, but Queenz finally charged my card (successful transaction, no pending debit) even though my order status remains the same from the morning I ordered.
They have refunded my paypal payment, does that mean my order got cancelled???

At this point, I have some sad news to report ... I think the post office lost my ShelfLife pair :x :smh:

They keep telling me otherwise and said I should receive it by Thursday or Friday however my last tracking update says disbatched from local hub last Friday morning (1:58 am). That hub is 10 mins away from me plus they deliver on Saturday :smh: ... I figured it would've been here yesterday ... I opened a case with the post office, I'll try to stay patient until Friday but the realization that I'm going to have to pay resell price is starting to sink in :frown:

I tried to pick up an extra pair on RD just in case this happended but struck locally at my FCFS locations and online.

The struggle for a size 11 is real. I ask all my NT homies to keep your eyes peeled for a legit size 11 for me. My inbox is open or shoot me a text if one of you guys strike gold. :nthat:

well hopefully you're wrong, many still hold the 11s in high regards... and they definitely look more expensive.  
too many people only doing this for a come up so you could trade bred XIs for the bred 1s but the only way you could do the opposite is if someone somehow missed the last 12 releases and restocks and wants them badly enough to trade their bred 1s which is a long shot but cant hurt to try

To put it into another perspective the people that managed to get a pair of Bred 1s probably already own a pair of bred 11s. There were about 500,000 pairs made of the bred 11s much more than the bred 1s, and the people searching for their pair of bred 11s had over a year to hunt down a pair.

Back
Top Bottom