JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That is F****** disrespectful and disgusting. Horrible seller
Wow 
mean.gif

ey can someone confirm that these have a diff pattern on the inside of the shoe and the tongue as well than the royals? my blacktoes  are same as my breds which i know are legit got em from shoe palace. I'm worried about my royals now tho. i bought em from dude with a receipt and all but that could of been for any *** pair. my royals look good up next to rest of mine just that the inside of the shoe and tongue is diff. royals are actually of higher quality imo. thicker padding and tongue. to those who have royals and breds can u hit me bk n lmk how yalls is.

I was able to get a size 10 off FNL. Needed a sz 8.5 so I looked up how much they're going for on the bay and 380 for 10 and 450+ for 8.5. 

I am betting there are more than a few people who are wearing their pair outside with the lace bag still on LMFAO

Your pair sounds legit. Royals are the best quality and most comfortable out of all 1s IMO.
yea the royals tongue is slightly thicker and softer material. the inside lining is also slightly thicker and softer as well compared to the breds. the leather seems to be about the same. all these peeps that come on here talking bt this ones leather is so much better than this ones. I think imagine it to make themselves feel better or sumn. not sure tho. To me my breds, royals and black toes all have the same leather. black toes and breds have exact same padding and tongue with the royals having as i stated above. Now I can say the 1 with the best leather out of all of them was prob the cheapest shoe to buy out of all of em and less hyped. them vegas 1s are butter. no denying that. thx for the get back tho. appreciate it.

Question, I got a size 9 but usually wear 8.5 in all my jordans.  Should I trade my 9 for a 8.5 or just buy some sneakershield and wear them and call it day?

Question, I got a size 9 but usually wear 8.5 in all my jordans.  Should I trade my 9 for a 8.5 or just buy some sneakershield and wear them and call it day?
i like my 1s a half size bigger. they fit a little narrow on me.  i think youll be fine imho

Last edited:

i like my 1s a half size bigger. they fit a little narrow on me.  i think youll be fine imho

I wear a 8.5 and bought the shadows in my size but if I had to do it again I would've bought a 9 instead

The toebox/end of the tongue is real narrow on the 1's

the funny thing is the 20-25k # is based off one guys guesstimate from what he sees in his geographic location.

As I and others have already said, here in New York every Jimmy Jazz, Footlocker, Champs, Moes, etc. got 1-2 full size runs not to mention every tiny mom and pops store that didnt even get the Royals or Black Cements or some other more widely released shoes having at the least a full size run.

A tiny store near me got 2 size runs and was selling them for $350 a week in advance.  I watched a dude walk out of there with about 6 pairs at a discount from the $350 price point.  It's how I realized they even got the shoe to my surprise.

The House of Hoops in Roosevelt Fields, one of the bigger sites, on release day claimed to not get in any pairs smaller than a size 10.5.  Really?  Or the employees pushed most of those pairs to the side.  Meanwhile the Moes in Jamaica said they got about 30 pairs but wouldnt sell them for less than $350 and wouldnt openly advertise that they even had the shoe because they knew what they were doing.

It's not about how limited the # was it's that resellers and people with a hook up cheating the system bought all of the widely available pairs up leaving the normal man to fight over the legitimate releases on RD.

exactly. These are close to Shadows numbers at least. Noobs saying Royals numbers? Just because you couldn't cop doesn't mean it is actually limited. This shoe brought out the worst in (almost)everyone, employees doing their best to make a quick one and people with connects maxing out their "quota".

It's true that even if they released 1 million pairs, it still wouldn't be enough. if you see 5 pairs of your size on the shelf, wouldn't you buy them all? This shoe is like the Concords or the Playoff 11, unlimited demand.

I'm just trying to explain what happened to the people with limited perception, but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. 8)

congrats to everyone who got theirs and to those that tripled our doubled, I can't blame you but I wish you guys can help others out.

The ones will be rockable even after 15 years. there's really no functional/actual need to cop multiples to be honest.

You should be happy you got a pair and wear them bad boys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom