JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well NT fam looks like i'm going to be in this thread alot since I got bamboozled by an ebay seller for $320 
mean.gif
. Was legit hyped too since he claimed they were 100% authentic and claimed they were in the description, got them today and knew they were fake soon as I saw the box, compared them to my other 1's i bought and still was in denial but once i did the legit check from the link posted in this thread......

revEvvO.gif
  them feels bro, them feels

Well NT fam looks like i'm going to be in this thread alot since I got bamboozled by an ebay seller for $320 
mean.gif
. Was legit hyped too since he claimed they were 100% authentic and claimed they were in the description, got them today and knew they were fake soon as I saw the box, compared them to my other 1's i bought and still was in denial but once i did the legit check from the link posted in this thread......

revEvvO.gif
  them feels bro, them feels
did you file a claim yet?

Ebay and Paypal favor the buyer more than the seller. I had an issue on ebay where the guy sold me fakes. I filed a claim and sent them the link to the ebay where he claimed "100% authentic. A day later Paypal sent me a message saying "you are entitled to a refund". They directed me to send the shoes back and give them a tracking number. Once the shoes get there they will process the refund. Get on it asap.

Last edited:
Here is my story. Bought off a guy on ebay and did the usual paypal go cheaper route. Ad and him said they are 100% real and authentic. I ended up getting them and you can tell once you put it next to a real pair (size 10 fake size 12 real)

We went back and forth and he was saying how he bought them from HOH, and that he has a great rating and he never sold fakes before blah blah blah. When they came in I figured it was same JB quality we should expect. I did not know I was taken until I picked up my pair a day later. I examined the hell out of it and online videos and this thread confirmed they were fake in every category there can be. I showed it to some of my sneaker friends and they were a little annoyed on how good they make the real/gm pairs. The dude was a prick and replied with the usual scammer type of responses.

I filed a claim with PayPal and within 48 hours they replied

We received your claim for the following transaction:

Transaction Details
-------------------------
SELLER INFO*
-------------------------

After reviewing your claim, we concluded that you’re entitled to a refund.
To receive your refund, simply follow these steps:

1)  Return the item to your seller at the following address:

SELLER ADDRESS*

2)  Track your shipment online — most shipping services offer online
tracking.

3)  If your transaction is valued at $250.00 or more, be sure the shipping
service captures the recipient’s signature as an online proof-of-delivery.

Please also note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping. Please
provide your shipping information to us within 10 calendar days of
receiving this email. Please note: if you don’t provide the shipping
information within this timeframe, your claim will be denied and you won’t
receive a refund.

Here’s how to provide your shipping information:

1)  Log in to your PayPal account.
2)  Click “Resolution Center” and then select “Open Cases.”.
3)  Find the transaction or claim in question and click "Respond" in the
Action column.
4)  Choose “Provide Tracking Information.”
5)  Enter your tracking information and click “Submit.”

After we confirm your shipping information, we will credit your PayPal
account. Please note: your refund amount is based on the Protection
Coverage listed on the auction and could be less than the original
transaction amount.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling
safely on our Business Resource Center at
https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Bogdan
Protection Services

I sent them in the mail today and gave the tracking info.

Confirmation email stated:

Hello **********,

We are in the process of investigating the following claim.

Thank you for providing the online tracking information for the returning
item. This tracking information has been shared with the seller. Once
delivery of the item can be confirmed, a refund will be issued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

I hope some of this info is helpful, and I would say I did about 50% of the things you should not do when buying. The 3 things that saved me are "my high volume of buying and usage on paypal with no previous claims in 5 years", "he put 100% authentic in the ebay ad", and "I did an invoice and not gift". I learned a good lesson from this but I hope some of this info is helpful for anyone getting scammed. 

Yeah, that's what I was saying. They're good by themselves, but if you compare them to legit pairs you can easily tell the differences.

I think it's better to go through ebay for these, for that little extra protection.

One of my boys bought a pair that was fake. Returned them for his money back, and dude sold them after getting them back. This was after hitting him with negative feedback and stating he sold fakes. The thirst is real :smh:

In six months all that's going to be on ebay and craigslist are fakes. Just like how it was for 88's.

did you file a claim yet?

Ebay and Paypal favor the buyer more than the seller. I had an issue on ebay where the guy sold me fakes. I filed a claim and sent them the link to the ebay where he claimed "100% authentic. A day later Paypal sent me a message saying "you are entitled to a refund". They directed me to send the shoes back and give them a tracking number. Once the shoes get there they will process the refund. Get on it asap.
Yeah i'm in the process of doing that now, all that time I thought I had a pair on lock but turns out all I waited for was fakes and looking at the recent prices these shoes aint in the $300 price range anymore

Yeah i'm in the process of doing that now, all that time I thought I had a pair on lock but turns out all I waited for was fakes and looking at the recent prices these shoes aint in the $300 price range anymore
It's ok man, get that going and let me know how yours turns out. I felt like shatt the entire weekend, a strong knot in my stomach, Luckily it worked out and I will be much more careful int he future. I've gone on faith for a long time without ever getting burnt, sometimes you need an eye opener, be more diligent, make sure its a very high rating on ebay. If not high rating, local pick ups only from now on.

Good luck bro.

Last edited:

It's ok man, get that going and let me know how yours turns out. I felt like shatt the entire weekend, a strong knot in my stomach, Luckily it worked out and I will be much more careful int he future. I've gone on faith for a long time without ever getting burnt, sometimes you need an eye opener, be more diligent, make sure its a very high rating on ebay. If not high rating, local pick ups only from now on.

Good luck bro.
Thanks i'm just super depressed thats all first time I ever got bamboozled like that

My pair is going to be delivered tomorrow.... :Hat can't wait...

Going to do in-depth inspection hahahaha

You can tell you just have to be diligent with asking for better pictures if you can't see the key points.

This was why I bought three pairs I expected to get at least on gm pair and didn't want to wait for the prices to rise... All three were legit and I plan on beating at least two of them to the ground....

If you are sent fakes it is illegal for you to ship them back refer PayPal to Nike terms of copyright infringement and they will have you either take them to a Nike brand store or destroy them yourself

Back
Top Bottom