JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Slowly losing hope on getting these....eBay is flooded with GMs and fakes. Don't know who to trust :rofl: even mom and pop stores cashing in on the fakes to sell to unsuspecting sneaker heads smh

Traded my 8 at SneakerCon for Tiffany Highs + $150. Flipped my Tiffs that were too big for $300. So I essentially got $450 and my correct size in the Tiffs. ^_^

From the looks of this thread, it looks like the resell price went up.  Glad I jumped on 300$.  I still want a second pair to beat because I only wore mine once and I just want one to display lol.

I'm sort of surprised my pair is still sitting at 350 when people in here are saying dudes are paying 400+

welll lower the price, then someone would purchase genius
happy.gif

Slowly losing hope on getting these....eBay is flooded with GMs and fakes. Don't know who to trust
roll.gif
even mom and pop stores cashing in on the fakes to sell to unsuspecting sneaker heads smh
Gave up a long time ago lol same situation with the Royals and Bred 11s. GMs and fakes are just too abundant to even risk it.

Lol y'all making me feel like I hit the lick gettn my once worn bred 1s for 275 shipped wit receipt

Last edited:
if you haven't gotten a pair of these now , its basically done for, other than a restock ( which I don't see happening)

I finally gave my bro his pair as his b-day gift today to only be told he wanted the bred 11's and not the Bred 1's :smh:

I guess I read his text wrong :rolleyes :lol:
Luckily I found a DS pair of Bred 11's today for $250

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom